Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if u are ugly are u conisdered a incel

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
if someone is ugly but 6foot is he conisdered a incel or not. because i think there are users here who are fakcels and brag about their height and looks. i cant mention names but i have seen users who didnt even get banned.

if someone is ugly but 6foot is he conisdered a incel or not. because i think there are users here who are fakcels and brag about their height and looks. i cant mention names but i have seen users who didnt even get banned.
I'm not a bragger

If you have a good hight foids will disconsider some levels of ugliness.

Involuntary celibate means you cant get laid no matter what so no shit some guys will brag with what they have
Also face is law its what eyes see

Involuntary celibate means you cant get laid no matter what so no shit some guys will brag with what they have
Also face is law its what eyes see
nice explanation

is 5 foot 9 a good height
Any height beyond you contry's average makes you more atractive that the others. Where i live 5'9 is above the average and if you are white you can ascend.

Any height beyond you contry's average makes you more atractive that the others. Where i live 5'9 is above the average and if you are white you can ascend.
i am white but a ugly motherfucker

6'0+ can attract foids even if you're quite ugly, but if you're like me and have problems underneath the surface then it's not that simple. It's like being tall and handsome but having a micropenis (I have another problem I don't want to mention here).

Sure, I could trick a foid into having sex but it's impossible to enjoy it. Either my body sucks so bad I can't enjoy it or I'm asexual. No idea. Can't tell. So I avoid even trying to have sex, not that it's offered me to often.

So, it's not that simple. :fuk:

6'0+ can attract foids even if you're quite ugly, but if you're like me and have problems underneath the surface then it's not that simple. It's like being tall and handsome but having a micropenis (I have another problem I don't want to mention here).

Sure, I could trick a foid into having sex but it's impossible to enjoy it. Either my body sucks so bad I can't enjoy it or I'm asexual. No idea. Can't tell. So I avoid even trying to have sex, not that it's offered me to often.

So, it's not that simple. :fuk:
yeah also if ur dick is small is fucking over:feelstastyman:

i am white but a ugly motherfucker
Compare your self with ugly person around the world. If you feel like they are uglier than you remember that some of then have kids. Dont loose hope. Again you are tall and white, in third world countries, because of the green card foids will want you. And there are a lot of good looking foids that will let you use them just for the status of having sex with and outsider.