Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If u don’t support islamists you’re retarded cuckold

• Thread starter Deleted member 43314
  • Start date
Deleted member 43314

Deleted member 43314

Banned
-
Islamists put women in their place in the kitchen, they limit education, put burka on them and kill them should they cheat and be whore

Jihadists go even further and wife up women at age of 15/16 in certain countries.

Start islammaxxing if u wanna ascend :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
main-qimg-59875411fcef99afb8ea6b16cf09658e-lq

There is no ideology or religion that is more based than Islam. Some infiltrators here talk shit about Islam, because they don’t understand the difference between the religion and Turkey or Saudi Arabia, while shitting on the only and i mean only thing in this world that has the power to destroy modern feminism.
There will be no Incel-uprising, no rebellion or shit, since no one, not even incels themselves want to listen to other Incels. The only thing in this world that can save incels is Islam.

There is no ideology or religion that is more based than Islam. Some infiltrators here talk shit about Islam, because they don’t understand the difference between the religion and Turkey or Saudi Arabia, while shitting on the only and i mean only thing in this world that has the power to destroy modern feminism.
There will be no Incel-uprising, no rebellion or shit, since no one, not even incels themselves want to listen to other Incels. The only thing in this world that can save incels is Islam.
True there are low IQcels who don’t know shit about shit :smonk:

I knew you were low IQ

No music, no pork, no alcohol, no support. Simple as.

Islamists put women in their place in the kitchen, they limit education, put burka on them and kill them should they cheat and be whore

Jihadists go even further and wife up women at age of 15/16 in certain countries.

Btw I’m not religion coper I just support controlling femoids :feelsjuice:
I can’t because they refuse to accept their Jewish overlords :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Start islammaxxing if u wanna ascend :feelsLSD:
I hate Islam.

It is the stupidest religion on the planet.

U literally have to be mentally retarded to believe Islam.

A schizophrenic pedophile living in the desert was the perfect man according to Islam.

You can do all of that without islam too

it is based but they inbreed and cut dick skin.

Islam is the most based religion, even though religion itself is a major cope

You do make good points. I have a fatcel ginger haired online friend in Australia, he's recently converted to Islam and calls himself a proud Muslim. He used to be really bluepilled, but says he's sick of being lonely and surrounded by sluts. [going after :chad:].

You do make good points. I have a fatcel ginger haired online friend in Australia, he's recently converted to Islam and calls himself a proud Muslim. He used to be really bluepilled, but says he's sick of being lonely and surrounded by sluts. [going after :chad:].
Does he have Muslim wife?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back