Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If we can get to the point where there's a mass shooting every day I'll be sooo happy

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
This comes right after the buffalo shooting. And a few weeks before there was a shooting in my city on the subway :feelshmm: . This degenerate nation is slowly collapsing and I can't wait until it starts to fully sink into normies empty skulls. Keep fighting the good fight my warriors out there:feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:. You're doing a good job :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

And so will the feds

This comes right after the buffalo shooting. And a few weeks before there was a shooting in my city on the subway :feelshmm: . This degenerate nation is slowly collapsing and I can't wait until it starts to fully sink into normies empty skulls. Keep fighting the good fight my warriors out there:feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:. You're doing a good job :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
It has been said that only one out of every 10 mass shootings is covered (because it has to be newsworthy enough) so we may have already been having a mass shooting every day for some time.

It has been said that only one out of every 10 mass shootings is covered (because it has to be newsworthy enough) so we may have already been having a mass shooting every day for some time.
this. people killing all the time and nobody cares. (((they))) selectively create certain shit they want to blast around to npc's minds

Same, I cannot wait until the streets are running in rivers of blood and the bodies block the entrances to entire highways like clogged arteries. May this disgusting human species be annihilated totally, and may it come quick.

Far from that point but only God knows what is in store for the future

Super Power America:lul::lul:

Ezgif 1 5a1cc7c3e2

Op will undoubtedly be monitored by fedcels :feelsugh:
like they aren't already with everyone here lol. fed niggers got nothing on me. suck my skinny little dick and jump into and active volcano :fbi::fbi::fbi:

like they aren't already with everyone here lol. fed niggers got nothing on me. suck my skinny little dick and jump into and active volcano :fbi::fbi::fbi:

Joking aside, to what extent to you suspect they monitor .is users?

Joking aside, to what extent to you suspect they monitor .is users?
As far as monitoring individuals I can't say though I'm sure it happens. There's definitely undercover accounts. Sometimes they make it really obvious to the point I wonder if they're some boomer punished by their boss to come here :feelshaha::feelshaha:

As far as monitoring individuals I can't say though I'm sure it happens. There's definitely undercover accounts. Sometimes they make it really obvious to the point I wonder if they're some boomer punished by their boss to come here :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Probably a lot of it is just metadata gathered from which ISP subscribers connect to 188.114.96.3 (or whatever the IP is, for future readers). When connected, how long, other activity during that time, etc.

Haha same, I just don't care about the victims and I hate America so dead Americans (not Brocels) makes me happy. The media is trying hard to politicize it rn.

Same, I cannot wait until the streets are running in rivers of blood and the bodies block the entrances to entire highways like clogged arteries. May this disgusting human species be annihilated totally, and may it come quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back