Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If we force men to give women a job, should we force women to give men sex ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★★
Men’s value come from their abilities.

Women’s value from their bodies.

Men have an easier time producing resources because they’re smarter and work harder

Women have an easier time Dating because they have a pussy

If we compensate women’s weaknesses by creating law to force companies to hire them and give them equal pay, then we should compensate men’s weaknesses by forcing women to date men and give them sex

It’s that simple.

Or, we don’t do any of that.

Women will struggle to make money because they’re incompetent and be forced to exchange their body for resources, which is what God intended for them.

Sounds good but some foids gonna rebell so, why don't we do what dictators do when the people rebell (in meinkampf)

Sounds good Foids should give me sex anytime i want

Men’s value come from their abilities.

Women’s value from their bodies.

Men have an easier time producing resources because they’re smarter and work harder

Women have an easier time Dating because they have a pussy

If we compensate women’s weaknesses by creating law to force companies to hire them and give them equal pay, then we should compensate men’s weaknesses by forcing women to date men and give them sex

It’s that simple.

Or, we don’t do any of that.

Women will struggle to make money because they’re incompetent and be forced to exchange their body for resources, which is what God intended for them.
I saw that avi from somewhere before but I forgot where. Where'd you find it?