Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If we incels start a donation campaign for getting Alek Minassian out of jail, do you think we would reach an overall of 10.000$ ?

• Thread starter Incel_Soldier_Steff
  • Start date
Incel_Soldier_Steff

Incel_Soldier_Steff

#FreeAlekMinassian
-
Just an experiment if you would spend a little bit of your money to get one of our soldiers out of jail. If we would reach 10.000$ then he will get out.

yeah I wouldnt mind donating 100$ or so. #FreeAlekMinassian

I don’t understand how people can support a faggot fakecel who killed people who were worse looking than him. Fuck alek minassian and his chad jaw, that bitch can rot in jail for the rest of his life or go die tbh.

He should be released and given the legal right to a harem of stacies of his choosing.

I don’t understand how people can support a faggot fakecel who killed people who were worse looking than him. Fuck alek minassian and his chad jaw, that bitch can rot in jail for the rest of his life or go die tbh.

If you think so then you have to find ER even worse because he sucked at his ER and he even killed another incels

This will make Incels look worse in the media.

If you think so then you have to find ER even worse because he sucked at his ER and he even killed another incels
Yeah I do think so. Fuck ER that faggot was a normie and killed his incel roommates. Why couldn’t that manlet bitch fuck his sister or something if he really started feeling in edge. She was (is) pretty hot too.

I also disagree with the killing spree shit. You always take out people who don’t deserve it tbh. Just bc I am an incel doesn’t mean the normies around me need to die. Im not fucking Bin Laden or smth, I just can’t get laid.

Im down.
Then he can get on a private plane to pakistan lol.

Just an experiment if you would spend a little bit of your money to get one of our soldiers out of jail. If we would reach 10.000$ then he will get out.
Whats the point, the attack is an obvious falseflag. The term "Sgt 4chan" doesnt even exist.