Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If You And An IncelTears Member Met Each Other In Real Life... Probably Nothing Would Happen.

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
IT members are just a bunch of pussies who act all tough and serious because they're sitting safely behind a computer screen bullying strangers from across the country over the internet - a keyboard warrior, if you will.

Also, you gotta admit, a lot of us are like that too! We throw insults back and forth at IT all the time and call them out on their hypocrisy and immature behavior.

But I don't think IncelTears members or Incels.co members would actually treat each other like enemies in real life if it all came down to it!

Imagine (hypothetically) if you were out in public somewhere and you accidentally ran into an IT member, and somehow they knew you were a member of Incels.co, and you knew they were a member of IncelTears, here's how I imagine the conversation would go:

You: "Hey... how's it goin?"
IT member: "Oh, uh, pretty good. How about you?"
You: "Not too bad. Just trying not to catch COVID, hehe..."
IT member: "Hehe...yeah, I hear ya."
You: "Yep. Well, I gotta go. Have a good one."
IT member: "Yeah. You too. Try not to rape any women! Hahah! I'm just kidding!"
You: "Hahah! And you try not to doxx anyone!"
IT member: "Alright I'll try."
*walks away*

:lul::lul::lul:

Okay my scenario was probably unrealistic but my point is they would be too pussy to insult you in person.

There isn’t a single masculine user on IncelTears. Nobody who defends women religiously is an alpha male. Also, the user base of IT is overwhelmingly left wing.

I could always pull the race card and call racism, because I'm just another discriminated brown guy.

I would mock and insult the r*dditor, maybe spit on his/her face. What are they going to do?

I act the way I do here in real life

I would start asking them about their bullshit theories. Like really cross examining them and watching them squirm while trying to answer it. They are Cucks so most likely low T and pussies.

IT members are just a bunch of pussies who act all tough and serious because they're sitting safely behind a computer screen bullying strangers from across the country over the internet - a keyboard warrior, if you will.

Also, you gotta admit, a lot of us are like that too! We throw insults back and forth at IT all the time and call them out on their hypocrisy and immature behavior.

But I don't think IncelTears members or Incels.co members would actually treat each other like enemies in real life if it all came down to it!

Imagine (hypothetically) if you were out in public somewhere and you accidentally ran into an IT member, and somehow they knew you were a member of Incels.co, and you knew they were a member of IncelTears, here's how I imagine the conversation would go:

You: "Hey... how's it goin?"
IT member: "Oh, uh, pretty good. How about you?"
You: "Not too bad. Just trying not to catch COVID, hehe..."
IT member: "Hehe...yeah, I hear ya."
You: "Yep. Well, I gotta go. Have a good one."
IT member: "Yeah. You too. Try not to rape any women! Hahah! I'm just kidding!"
You: "Hahah! And you try not to doxx anyone!"
IT member: "Alright I'll try."
*walks away*

:lul::lul::lul:

Okay my scenario was probably unrealistic but my point is they would be too pussy to insult you in person.

If its a guy I ignore, if its a decent looking girl I rape, so for me nothing only happens if its a guy

If its a guy I ignore, if its a decent looking girl I rape, so for me nothing only happens if its a guy

you win the "most based" award for the year

Downloadfile 3

An average incel SMVmogs the combined SMV of all male cucktears to oblivion.

You wouldn't talk to anyone in RL the way you talk to people on the internet.

I would start asking them about their bullshit theories. Like really cross examining them and watching them squirm while trying to answer it. They are Cucks so most likely low T and pussies.
I'd do the same. I don't know why people think like they do.

True, just like with other incels IRL the talk would probably be brief if it occurred at all and for the most part people who post on incels versus people who post on IT wouldn't cross paths.

he would probably try to molest me ngl as I am underage

>implying i talk irl

if a girl poster from IT met me she would hatefuck me and I would pretend to hatefuck her back but I would secretly be loving and tender and then we would get married :cool:

I would absolutely break their teeth in. They're all skinny weak soy boy cowards, id smash their white ass and make us both lose our virginity at the same time

I would absolutely break their teeth in. They're all skinny weak soy boy cowards, id smash their white ass and make us both lose our virginity at the same time

i would just ignore them unless they started to annoy me somehow

I would beat the shit out of them (in Minecraft) They are just a bunch of pussies who can’t do shit
Based
I could always pull the race card and call racism, because I'm just another discriminated brown guy.
I already do it when I get wronged.

There isn’t a single masculine user on IncelTears. Nobody who defends women religiously is an alpha male. Also, the user base of IT is overwhelmingly left wing.
Left wingers are more vicious than right wingers on average. Observing as a centrist.

I act the way I do here in real life
Dangerously based.

Some of us have no filter, either we can't, or we stopped caring.
I'd do the same. I don't know why people think like they do.
A superficial understanding of right and wrong.
i would just ignore them unless they started to annoy me somehow

Left wingers are more vicious than right wingers on average. Observing as a centrist.

Dangerously based.

Some of us have no filter, either we can't, or we stopped caring.

A superficial understanding of right and wrong.
I am still in high school so it doesn't matter, it's how I try to ascend as well

I think that if I found myself with a dear incel from here, I would invite him for a drink, we would discuss our lives of our failures of our anecdotes, it could be very interesting.

On another forum, in my native language, a lot of incels are there and I was able to participate in an iRL event. People are nice, funny, and some were real fakecels. When we share the same way of life, we understand each other and we naturally become friends. I have three acquaintances like that who I talk to on Discord and see about once a year.

This post is gay ngl

IncelTears users probably would rope because incels spill out so many blackpills

This is the most autistic thing I have read on this site. Funny as fuck though.

everyone is a gangsta behind a keyboard

I think that if I found myself with a dear incel from here, I would invite him for a drink, we would discuss our lives of our failures of our anecdotes, it could be very interesting.

On another forum, in my native language, a lot of incels are there and I was able to participate in an iRL event. People are nice, funny, and some were real fakecels. When we share the same way of life, we understand each other and we naturally become friends. I have three acquaintances like that who I talk to on Discord and see about once a year.
I wish I could meet other incels.

Well...other .co members.

I know incels but they don't use this forum!
This is the most autistic thing I have read on this site. Funny as fuck though.
You're the most autistic thing I've read on this site.
IncelTears users probably would rope because incels spill out so many blackpills
They never have any proof that their theories are right. But our "theories" (actual Blackpill facts) can't be denied.
This post is gay ngl
NO U!

Last edited:
No, they wouldn't talk to me and I wouldn't talk to them.

This is what they look like: :soy:
View attachment 284828
An average incel SMVmogs the combined SMV of all male cucktears to oblivion.
This is too true!

would just be 2 incels looking at each other

time to get a fast banana t shirt so I can test this out

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
You are seriously underestimating my 850 ng/dL test levels and 460 lbs deadlift grip strength

I already met an IT type through a friend of a friend of a friend. He said that incels deserve to be beaten up for saying the types of things they say, kek, little did he know he was hanging out with the most famous Brazilian incel. I could have said something about me being an incel just to enjoy him quickly pussing out (dude was half my size), but I always try to play it safe so I decided not to do anything. It's never wise to reveal your PL to untrustworthy people like that.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
LMAO at the comments thnking anyone would be scared in their presence. God I wish I was nearby one of them to test that theory

tbf, it was a little weird for you to suggest raping them

I wouldn't be outside my house and if I was I would use my metal gear solid stealth skills to maneuver around the store without being noticed by anyone

If I met one in real life, the would see what I would like and wouldn't honestly be able to say I'm not an incel.