Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are a young cel work hard on your dreams

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Young people between the ages of 14-33 have high levels of "fluid intelligence" . This means that if they study, practice and work with their hands on something they will learn it very very very well. A person above 33 looses alot of their fluid intelligence every ear untill about 50. At 50 its too late to "start over".

Every noble prize winner (in the hard sciences) said their noble prizes were based on ideas they had in their 20's and then developed over the years.

So I am saying based on this eveidence that young cels even if work in fast food still focus on your dreams. Practice, study, work on it with your hands. Take every free online course and every workshop in your city. You will not reget it. At least when you become a wizard you can use your wisdom to refine your aquired skills and knoweledge and also make money from your passions better than doing crappy wageslave jobs for anybody who works at fast food for example.

Some grow mushrooms, some breed rabbits, some focus on the stock market, some know how to make jewelry, some can make bikes from scrap, some are graphic designers, some repair electrical stuff.

Anyway just a word for the young ones. Take it or leave it

just work hard bro

just work hard bro
work hard means "wage slave". I said develop your REAMS AND ASPIRATIONS. Very different to "work hard to wageslave"

Boomers say "work hard" I never said that

work hard means "wage slave". I said develop your REAMS AND ASPIRATIONS. Very different to "work hard to wageslave"
Dreams are poorly thought extrapolations.

I don't have any dreams. I did video editing for years and stayed at the same level of skill the whole time even though I put thousands of hours into it.

Two habits that no one regrets later: studying and physical activity.

People complain about their past doings, but no one ever says anything bad in relation to acquiring knowledge and being in shape. These are very important.

As for our cognitive functions, they slowly decrease as we age. What helps to delay the cognitive decline is cardiovascular exercise and weightlifting. The brain is refrigerated by oxygen. Physical activity bombs oxygen to your brain, preventing it from deteriorating earlier.

Two habits that no one regrets later: studying and physical activity.

People complain about their past doings, but no one ever says anything bad in relation to acquiring knowledge and being in shape. These are very important.

As for our cognitive functions, they slowly decrease as we age. What helps to delay the cognitive decline is cardiovascular exercise and weightlifting. The brain is refrigerated by oxygen. Physical activity bombs oxygen to your brain, preventing it from deteriorating earlier.
ok nice one thanks for the tip

Nah my brain deteriorated from 10-20

I need to top up my fluids

Just work hard and come home to an empty house until you're dead bro

Young people between the ages of 14-33 have high levels of "fluid intelligence" . This means that if they study, practice and work with their hands on something they will learn it very very very well. A person above 33 looses alot of their fluid intelligence every ear untill about 50. At 50 its too late to "start over".

Every noble prize winner (in the hard sciences) said their noble prizes were based on ideas they had in their 20's and then developed over the years.

So I am saying based on this eveidence that young cels even if work in fast food still focus on your dreams. Practice, study, work on it with your hands. Take every free online course and every workshop in your city. You will not reget it. At least when you become a wizard you can use your wisdom to refine your aquired skills and knoweledge and also make money from your passions better than doing crappy wageslave jobs for anybody who works at fast food for example.

Some grow mushrooms, some breed rabbits, some focus on the stock market, some know how to make jewelry, some can make bikes from scrap, some are graphic designers, some repair electrical stuff.

"work hard on your dreams". I've bee doing that my entire life. It hasn't helped so far.

how old are you

I want 14 yr old girl!

No thanks I will keep LDARing

How old are you bro ?

I had/have so many projects and ideas in my head but my low attention span and ADD make it impossible for to realize them

Yes! But the youngest incels in this website are low energy guys

Being incel in your youth destroy your life motivation
:feelscry:now io understand why parents prefer to keep their male offspring blue pilled.

youth should realise that they can still SEA maxx or where the next place will be in 20-30 years. Probably Venezuala

:feelscry:now io understand why parents prefer to keep their male offspring blue pilled.

youth should realise that they can still SEA maxx or where the next place will be in 20-30 years. Probably Venezuala
Yes. Sometimes, being a bluepill is better. SOMETIMES

Yes. Sometimes, being a bluepill is better. SOMETIMES
For the young ones definately better. How cucked is that to rot during your youth when the mind is like a sponge then try to do something when over 30 when the mind is like a tiny small vodka shot glass in learning capacity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back