Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you are framelet/trapeziuslet, you are a VOLCEL FAGGOT

• Thread starter Deleted member 34194
  • Start date
Deleted member 34194

Deleted member 34194

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
If your frame look like this, that means you didn't even enter a gym bro.
Martyros don't even have a trapezius, yet he claim he gymmaxx for 1 year in his early 20s. (He's lying, he didn't even lift 1 kg at the gym, he prob just visited there, run in the treadmil for some minutes and did go back home)

If you gymmaxx, you would look at least like this after 1 year.
Look at this trapezius.

Last edited:
no gym for your face

I would not have that body in a year even if I had 3 needles stuck up my ass. You underestimate how subhuman my frame is GrAYcel.
People with shit genetics can get that in less than 3 years naturally. If you can’t, get your testosterone checked and you can get that to better levels if it’s on the low side.

Doesn’t debunk what he said. He said you didn’t even try, which is correct.

If you don't look like this, it's over for you:
Markus ruhl

he claim he gymmaxx for 1 year in his early 20s. (He's lying, he didn't even lift 1 kg at the gym, he prob just visited there, run in the treadmil for some minutes and did go back home)
Shut the fuck up fakecel gray faggot. What the fuck do you even know about being a framelet?
3 years ago I went to the gym for 2 and a half months and I gained ABSOLUTELY NO muscle. All that happened is I injured my fucking spine because of my shit genes and I have not been able to play a fucking video game or do anything on the computer for more than a few hours a day. My only cope in life is ruined because I went to the gym. So shut the fuck up.