Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are not depressed you shouldn't be here

I have been suffering from emotional problems for awhile.

this is not a forum for depressed people u fucking dumbass

If you're conscious you also must be depressed, or at least cynical.

I wanna join the military so I'm not:feelzez:

Just saying
Agreed, some faggots are money/education maxxing while using here to feel better about themselves, bitch if you were depressed you can’teven do those like me

I feel like I have become used to being depressed, being depressed is now my natural state.

I don't even remember ever not being depressed.

Has been like that since I was thirteen and aware that it was over for me.

Last edited:
I've been depressed since childhood. My "oneitis" aided me in arriving here.

Congratulations is an amazing and underrated album

True, but normalfags only care about pop songs these days, which is why Oracular Spectacular is more popular than the Congratulations and MGMT (self-entitled) albums. Even Little Dark Age didn't get the attention it deserves.

i agree for most of the users here. if you aren't depressed then why even click on here in the first place? this is a place where men can wallow in their own filth because the world has doomed us to live in eternal pain and misery

my only exception is for youngcels because I feel a lot of them (youngest apparently was a 13yo i read) are honestly just curious. they probably type "Can't get laid" into Google and up comes this Incel site so they don't realize they are just young and unlucky. They do honestly believe they are labeled as Incel and then it spirals down from there because they think the same advice for a 30yo applies to them

the only other exception would be the mods/admins/rulers of this site. they obviously aren't depressed. they make millions of dollars off our suffering and are fucking girls left and right. all the data gets sent to governments and other agencies for their own benefit.

I’m not depressed at all
Ok maybe a little

the normies want us to be depressed

Depression is an expression of mental misdirection.