Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If you are pro-pedophilia you are also pro-gay

TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask

Leader of the offendicons
People here always claim pedophilia is good because it's natural to be attracted to teens. If that's the case what makes homosexuality different? Animals and the Ancient Roman elites are also gay, and, surprise! They tend to be pedophiles too.

To add on to that, homos commit over 70% of child rape in the west. There is some sort of crosswire in the brain where homosexuality activates pedo fantasies. I don’t know why, but statistics don’t lie.

So it's a bit of an oxymoron to hate gays and love children. And I would be wary of any user claiming to be a pedophile.

Nigger-Aboriginal mixed iq.

DNR
One doesn’t correlate with the other, what type of logic is this?

This makes no fucking sense.

Fucking girls is good, because they are whores and deserve it. Fucking men is bad, because they can be good people. Understood, nigger?

if she bleeds she is a thot

People here always claim pedophilia is good because it's natural to be attracted to teens. If that's the case what makes homosexuality different? Animals and the Ancient Roman elites are also gay, and, surprise! They tend to be pedophiles too.

To add on to that, homos commit over 70% of child rape in the west. There is some sort of crosswire in the brain where homosexuality activates pedo fantasies. I don’t know why, but statistics don’t lie.

So it's a bit of an oxymoron to hate gays and love children. And I would be wary of any user claiming to be a pedophile.
that depends on what you define as pedo
if you see that being attracted to 17 yo when you're a 30 years old guy then you have been successfully brainwashed by the media for sure

High iq. Pedophiles are disgusting and deserve castration, supporting them should be worthy of death penalty, only the most subhuman people could possibly think about fucking kids

How is been a monkey with binary mind?

This entire forum is pedos tbhdedsrsngl.
I would guarantee that literally half the forum would take the opportunity to coom in a 16 year old toilet if they had the chance to keep it private.

over

This entire forum is pedos tbhdedsrsngl.
I would guarantee that literally half the forum would take the opportunity to coom in a 16 year old toilet if they had the chance to keep it private.

over
You should have lurked in 2018/19 people used to openly pedo post here. Nothing new to the forum.

People here always claim pedophilia is good because it's natural to be attracted to teens.
Pedophilia is having an attraction towards children. Teenagers aren’t children, you’re already reaching sexual maturity at that stage.

Pedophilia is having an attraction towards children. Teenagers aren’t children, you’re already reaching sexual maturity at that stage.
13 is too young.

Pedos who abuse children are scum but teens aren't children. They're sexually mature ( have developed bodies ) and it's completely natural to be attracted to a 16 y.o girl if you're a 80 y.o. male.

ive never been attracted to children

but as a child, I was attracted to adult women

I like The Simpsons

Why did you mention me though? I'm definetly not attracted to Children, nor am I gay

I like The Simpsons

Why did you mention me though? I'm definetly not attracted to Children, nor am I gay
I tagged you because you like The Simpsons. Nothing else really.

Homosexuality (perverted behavior of all kinds) has no right to exist. It is simply a filthy act against your fellow man that will lead you towards paying suffering and death through disease. As much as I am a atheist edgelord this is where I agree with the born again christians. People who use sexual interest as a identity for themselves. Are people who have nothing else going on intellectually or spiritually for themselves. It is nothing to be proud of in fact it should be something to shame and treat. These people should be thrown in mental institutions (helped) but instead they're given parades thanks modern society. Our grandparents who fought those evil nazis and japanese is definitely Turning in their graves I hope this is an important lesson in history about the decay and fall of man hopefully a better society rises up from the. Ashes after we end up like late roman period.

I tagged you because you like The Simpsons. Nothing else really.
ok, thanks, I thought so but just wanted to make sure.
thanks for tagging me, I had to laugh at the video

Homosexuality (perverted behavior of all kinds) has no right to exist. It is simply a filthy act against your fellow man that will lead you towards paying suffering and death through disease. As much as I am a atheist edgelord this is where I agree with the born again christians. People who use sexual interest as a identity for themselves. Are people who have nothing else going on intellectually or spiritually for themselves. It is nothing to be proud of in fact it should be something to shame and treat. These people should be thrown in mental institutions (helped) but instead they're given parades thanks modern society. Our grandparents who fought those evil nazis and japanese is definitely Turning in their graves I hope this is an important lesson in history about the decay and fall of man hopefully a better society rises up from the. Ashes after we end up like late roman period.
Pedos are also being celebrated out in the open. They are already being welcomed into the LGBT. Just more proof the homosexuality to pedophilia pipeline is real.

attraction to ovulating, pubescent teen isn't pedophilia it's hebephilia, and it was a norm just 100 some years ago;
our forefathers had that prime pussies that we could not ever get our hands on because of cuckening laws of minimum age and what not;
while actual rapists just get whatever they want by brute force;

i support hebephilia, it should become a norm again

attraction to ovulating, pubescent teen isn't pedophilia it's hebephilia, and it was a norm just 100 some years ago;
our forefathers had that prime pussies that we could not ever get our hands on because of cuckening laws of minimum age and what not;

All I’m saying is not everything our ancestors did is good. It wasn’t too long ago where beating the shit out of your children was seen as necessary.

All I’m saying is not everything our ancestors did is good. It wasn’t too long ago where beating the shit out of your children was seen as necessary.
false equivalence,
besides hebepill gets you prime pussy and solves feminazi problem completely, at big pictures solves inceldom and other 50 percent of society's problem.

13 is too young.
13 may be too young psychologically and societally, but it's usually not too young biologically (female puberty rarely happens in later years).

Pedophilia is attraction to prepubescents. There's nothing about homosexuality in there in the contemporary usage of the word (there was in the past).

Hebephilia and Ephebophilia are both just heterosexuality
Pedophilia is the attraction towards pre-pubescent children. Feminists want you to think that fucking a 15 year old would be legit pedophilia even though it's not.

Nowadays it's sick and disgusting if a 15 year old girl has a relationship with a 20 year old man. But if the girl starts taking hormones and goes under trannie surgery, then it's le good.

Hebephilia and Ephebophilia are both just heterosexuality
Pedophilia is the attraction towards pre-pubescent children. Feminists want you to think that fucking a 15 year old would be legit pedophilia even though it's not.

Nowadays it's sick and disgusting if a 15 year old girl has a relationship with a 20 year old man. But if the girl starts taking hormones and goes under trannie surgery, then it's le good.
agreed, though i kinda find ;boundaries; around hebe and ephebo thing confusing

i just consider if it's ovulating and going through puberty stages it's good enough

I don’t think anyone is pro pedophilia, we are pro teens though because all of us missed out on teen love.

But I find your jump in logic intellectually offensive. Homosexuality is a product of lack of females in nature, the alpha takes all females from themselves and the lesser males are outcasted. While hebephillia is accepting that a girl that started menstruating body is sufficiently developed for intercourse.

High iq. Pedophiles are disgusting and deserve castration, supporting them should be worthy of death penalty, only the most subhuman people could possibly think about fucking kids
Do you consider 14 year olds kids?

at big pictures solves inceldom
How would lowering AOC help solve inceldom? Teens will still go for chad.
13 may be too young psychologically and societally, but it's usually not too young biologically (female puberty rarely happens in later years).

Pedophilia is attraction to prepubescents. There's nothing about homosexuality in there in the contemporary usage of the word (there was in the past).
I'm just observing the correlation between gays and pedos. Modern LGBT movement want pedophilia to be accepted.
I don’t think anyone is pro pedophilia, we are pro teens though because all of us missed out on teen love.
Nah I read someone wanting to fuck under 12 yr olds on a weekly basis
But I find your jump in logic intellectually offensive. Homosexuality is a product of lack of females in nature, the alpha takes all females from themselves and the lesser males are outcasted. While hebephillia is accepting that a girl that started menstruating body is sufficiently developed for intercourse.
Homosexuality was and is done by the elite class. Catholic priests today rape 1000s of young boys on a yearly basis. Clearly, there is something to be said about attraction to younger people and gayness. And keep in mind the Nazis, the bastions of morality, had the AOC at 14 and not younger.

I'm just observing the correlation between gays and pedos.
Pederasty (homosexual pedophilia) is not related to heterosexual pedophilia. They're separate sexual deviancies. Being gay doesn't correlate to pederasty (that we know of), and being a heterosexual pedophile doesn't correlate to fucking little boys.

Modern LGBT movement want pedophilia to be accepted.
This, however, is true, but not because gay men love fucking little girls. There's a sinister agenda behind it all that wants to push for the normalization of pedophilia.

How would lowering AOC help solve inceldom? Teens will still go for chad.

I'm just observing the correlation between gays and pedos. Modern LGBT movement want pedophilia to be accepted.

Nah I read someone wanting to fuck under 12 yr olds on a weekly basis

Homosexuality was and is done by the elite class. Catholic priests today rape 1000s of young boys on a yearly basis. Clearly, there is something to be said about attraction to younger people and gayness. And keep in mind the Nazis, the bastions of morality, had the AOC at 14 and not younger.

Retards here really think the reason they're incels is the fact that 14 year foids aren't legal to them, nigger they were legal until you turned 18 why weren't they fucking you then?

Agreed, we are sexual creatures. It only makes sense that we fuck anything that breathes as long as it’s pretty

Some may believe homosexuality is a birth defect and rare, while pedophilia is natural and common :feelsjuice: