Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News If you are racist and hate niggERs don’t watch this video! (Blackcels might get a chuckle ngl)

The background music at the start

NiggER foid
Black foids are niggers, I hope everyone understands that. I think some people think only black males are “niggers”.

Niggress went ER.

Classic sheboons shit, they the type of creatures to wipe their ass before they shit my grandpa used to say

Empathetic gender… that niggress terminated him like an abortion doctor would terminate a black fetus.

r/blackladies won’t touch this.

The race war is going to be intEResting, the winner gets to rape the losing race’s foids - if they do choose to do so, nobody really wants to fuck a niggress.

I'm sick of females dominating the news and media now. It used to be male-dominated. Every sphere of society has become female-dominated, despite the fact men work far more hours and women still do the vast majority of childcare.