Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If You Are Self Conscious About Your Appearance (Especially Around Women) You Are Still Coping

Sometimes they told me "yUr Zo kUnfIndentttt!", and when I told the thing above they were like: :feelsmega:

Lol same, once you completely give up, people think you are confident and "have a personality", when its just you being you not trying to impress everyone, like everyone else is. They are seeing a genuine person for the first time in their life and it intrigues them, whenever I go into a new place of work within a few weeks everyone knows who I am, and start depending on me because I'm a consistent worker and I'm actually distinct so I'm not hard to remember

Its very easy to be a distinct person if you aren't a normie, because everyone else is the same and so fake, ironically I keep dressing plainer and plainer and people just still notice me and always ask questions, I need to complete my wealthmaxxing quickly so I can retreat away from the normie world, they are all so tiring

I literally get frustrated listening to these idiots talk about their lives because I can easily point on the flaws in their life decisions and what they could do and could have done to prevent their current problems, they are all so blind, especially the men, which isn't really their fault, society indoctrinates men to make decisioins that are to their own detriment for the sake of society

Lol same, once you completely give up, people think you are confident and "have a personality", when its just you being you not trying to impress everyone, like everyone else is. They are seeing a genuine person for the first time in their life and it intrigues them, whenever I go into a new place of work within a few weeks everyone knows who I am, and start depending on me because I'm a consistent worker and I'm actually distinct so I'm not hard to remember

Incredible, it literally corresponds to my experience. I don't get as much as recognition like your case, but I can reliably say that for a little number of younger blackpilled friends I've become a point of reference for this fact alone. Paradoxical, because there's nothing to learn, just to admit it's over once for all.

Its very easy to be a distinct person if you aren't a normie, because everyone else is the same and so fake, ironically I keep dressing plainer and plainer and people just still notice me and always ask questions, I need to complete my wealthmaxxing quickly so I can retreat away from the normie world, they are all so tiring

I always keep good personal hygiene at all times, but I don't care very much about my clothing. I never got any questions about that, but I concur. Withdrawing from normieville is the sanest choice. Faking mental sanity I don't have is a full time job alone, thankless and unpaid.

I literally get frustrated listening to these idiots talk about their lives because I can easily point on the flaws in their life decisions and what they could do and could have done to prevent their current problems, they are all so blind, especially the men, which isn't really their fault, society indoctrinates men to make decisioins that are to their own detriment for the sake of society

High IQ, men are disposable nowadays and taught (brainwashed into) considering their own wellbeing as a secondary concern.

I'm amused at their antics, they only thing bothering me is that every interaction with them yields no sex at all. Since I predict they would be going REEEE on me, I don't even start pointing at better decisions they should have taken. Unless it's a blackpilled brother, I would derive no benefit by helping them, unless it were with so much witnesses that it would net me a real social proof gain in the workplace.

Lmfao @BlkPillPres preached TAILS content today this far back

I blatantly tell co-workers, even female co-workers that I'm cheap, and not to expect anything from me lol, I dress plain as hell, I barely get any haircuts, I barely talk to anyone at all, I focus on my work and mostly ignore everyone, etc. I've already admitted to myself that it is truly over, so I completely stopped trying to present myself as anything other than "guy #2342352" on the planet
Based

Not giving a shit (to a point) is what we should do or else we will always feel inadequate.