Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you aren´t normal and socially accepted by your teens you never will be

Adversor

Adversor

What the hell is wrong with these people?
★★★
As an ugly, ostracized male you should do everything in your capacity to looksmaxx while you´re still a kid. That way, if people start treating you better and invite you to parties, your brain will be able to make those all-important neural connections to improve your social skills.

If you´re still a loser by age 13-14 it´s practically already over. By the time you´re 25 there is no hope whatsoever that you will ever be anything other than the depressed mega-schizo that you´ve been for the better part of the past two decades. The train of life passed you by long ago, and it is never turning back for you.

despite being the most neurotypical user in here , it didn't help since i m ugly and i m getting uglier everyday

13 onwards was the beginning of the end for me. Thank god I had vidya to cope with.

I cringe when people talk about NTmaxxing as it’s literally impossible as a friendless incel. The guys who are NTmaxxed and socialmaxxed have been that way before we knew what a pill was. Plus looks get more important as life goes on, in middle school even trucels in my class got gfs as they weren’t autists like me, while they didn’t get anything in high school, and the low tier normies / normies who get foids in high school will most likely be incel in college, where they will get swapped up for high tier normies / chadlites.

Pretty much yeah.

1000% correct you are OP.

Only possible exceptions being?

Somehow you manage to fame maxx and are artificially made into a Chad or Chadlite since the fame maxxing can very well force women to change their perceptions about you.

Real life examples of this? The Korn and Linkin Park bands.

I’ve heard interviews from these guys that essentially amounted to them telling the interviewer they were essentially trucels before making it big and becoming famous.

despite being the most neurotypical user in here , it didn't help since i m ugly and i m getting uglier everyday
NTmoggs me

"If you aren´t normal and socially accepted by your teens you never will be"
:blackpill::incel::feelsrope:

LOOKS ARE PERSONALITY
LOOKS ARE PERSONALITY
LOOKS ARE PERSONALITY

i knew back in grade school i was destined to be alone. nobody ever tried to get to know me, they bullied me, teachers even mocked me in front of the class. the education system is a fuckin' joke. fuck 'em, fuck all of 'em

It's like how if you don't have your college plans set as a teen you probably never will. Much of your life is decided before you possess the conscious intellect to make informed decisions.

It's like how if you don't have your college plans set as a teen you probably never will. Much of your life is decided before you possess the conscious intellect to make informed decisions.
that's an excellent way to put it

should have level up my charisma from level 1

i knew back in grade school i was destined to be alone. nobody ever tried to get to know me, they bullied me, teachers even mocked me in front of the class. the education system is a fuckin' joke. fuck 'em, fuck all of 'em
I´m sorry that happened to you. The system itself bullied us. We never stood a chance tbh

this generation has 13 year olds on looksmaxing boards, they might make it

they also know that you're supposed to slay early and not wait for when "things change" when you're older

the worst belief to hold onto, is that "things change" when you get older, they really don't, almost the same dynamics are at play when you get to college and the workplace

As an ugly, ostracized male you should do everything in your capacity to looksmaxx while you´re still a kid. That way, if people start treating you better and invite you to parties, your brain will be able to make those all-important neural connections to improve your social skills.

If you´re still a loser by age 13-14 it´s practically already over. By the time you´re 25 there is no hope whatsoever that you will ever be anything other than the depressed mega-schizo that you´ve been for the better part of the past two decades. The train of life passed you by long ago, and it is never turning back for you.
14 y.o me lifemog me as fuck

Mogs me to oblivion. I’m ugly and getting uglier every day yet I’m also autistic.

Mogs me to oblivion. I’m ugly and getting uglier every day yet I’m also autistic.
the NT part was sarcasm . but still , NT is a cope if you're ugly