Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you ascend with a fat foid, it doesn't count

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
You didn't ascend. Now get back to incels.co and keep posting, incel.

Agree , bestiality doesn’t count

if you ascend with an ugly foid, does it count?

I have no problem dating fat girls but even they don't want me

Very funny. Yes, they are disgusting. But if you succeed with a whale, then you can succeed with a normal femoid.

Very funny. Yes, they are disgusting. But if you succeed with a whale, then you can succeed with a normal femoid.
GrAYcel tier post. I would imagine chungus foids have slighlty less standards compared to average foids

Not true. Landwhales will fuck low tier normies. Normal foids will not.

30% bf or greater

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Volcel as fuck if you wouldn't. 30% is way too low to cut off foids from your dating pool which I have to remind you unless you are fakecel is already abysmal.

I would rather masturbate so what's the point?

You rather masturbate than fuck a slightly overweight foid who does not have a model figure? :feelsseriously:

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

You rather masturbate than fuck a slightly overweight foid who does not have a model figure? :feelsseriously:

My waifu is way more beautiful and if I masturbate it's like I'm fucking her

GrAYcel tier post. I would imagine chungus foids have slighlty less standards compared to average foids
Okay. I don't like to argue. Probably, if we are talking about a very thick femoid (more than 150 kg), maybe you are right. But as far as you know, less fatty femoids are in high demand.

Attachments

• KyVWcvJ.jpg
    KyVWcvJ.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 43

Come on man, those land whales are fat and disgusting as fuck. That isn't just slightly overweight. Yes, masturbation is preferable. Too many of you have bought into the fat acceptance BS of the last 15 years or so.

this. arguably might be harder to get landwhale than normal foid due to Juggernaut law
no it's the opposite

this. arguably might be harder to get landwhale than normal foid due to Juggernaut law
Not true. Juggernaut law barely exists for one, and also the people that juggernaut are the ugliest fucking truecel subhumans in the world so the added competition doesn't really mean shit because it's of such piss poor quality. What do you think is easier? Coming in 3rd place in a race against 3 olympic runners? Or coming in 1st in a race against 500 obese people?

Nope, take your whale and gtfo.

Not true. Juggernaut law barely exists for one, and also the people that juggernaut are the ugliest fucking truecel subhumans in the world so the added competition doesn't really mean shit because it's of such piss poor quality. What do you think is easier? Coming in 3rd place in a race against 3 olympic runners? Or coming in 1st in a race against 500 obese people?
in my experience landwhales have always treated me worse than skinny foids when I approached them

Agree. You only ascend with your looksmax or above.

in my experience landwhales have always treated me worse than skinny foids when I approached them
Whales are more demanding in choosing a patner.
And the attention from the incel makes them angry.

Pussy is still pussy you volcels

I can foresee you getting perma'd in like a month max bhai

There must have been a very good reason I put OP on my Ignore list.

Anyway. The term "fat foid" is so loosely defined and after seeing what some members in this community call a "landwhale" and "ugly", I never take those words at face value and immediately assume you're talking about a slightly big plain Jane. Therefore if you do reject sexual advances from that woman you're a Volcel.

Next, If you're only Incel because you can't bang what turns you on then we may as well start inviting foids in here who can't get chad.

If a fat foid can make your dick hard, then it counts.

I am so disgusted by obesity I don't think I could get an erection.