Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you cant score chicks in your country its over, moving out is cope

Legit thread. You will never be happy with a woman that's not from your ethnic group

studied abroad in japan for a decemester. As a 5'5 blackcel, no foreigners wanted any part of me. Didn't even ask if I like basketball....

IronMike said:
studied abroad in japan for a decemester. As a 5'5 blackcel, no foreigners wanted any part of me.  Didn't even ask if I like basketball....

Blacks will never be treated kindly in Japan. Its one of the most xenophobic countries out there.

Not if you're white, move to asia and even the ugliest dude can find a chick.

you can slay in japan if you are white

I'm a White who looks Near Eastern, white women despise that kind of thing. By the way, there are no such things as countries anymore, just one worldwide Zionist empire and it's vassal states. I can call any country "my country" if it was founded by Freemasons .

Anon said:
Legit thread. You will never be happy with a woman that's not from your ethnic group

I dont know you but im light skin black and i like woman of all races (except curryes).

KilluminoidBR said:
I dont know you but im light skin black and i like woman of all races (except curryes).

I'm just saying crap tbh. I don't care about ethnicity as long as I like her. I like curryes as well.

Uk is a terrible place to live.

Virginp0wers said:
Uk is a terrible place to live.

How do you figure? It's winning the geographical lottery. It just makes us all the bigger failures.

Don't take my only cope away please

Themisterpepsi said:
Don't take my only cope away please

The picture in your sig is lifefeul

existentialhack said:
How do you figure? It's winning the geographical lottery. It just makes us all the bigger failures.

Please explain how the Uk is a good place to live, curious as to how delusional you are.

Anon said:

Why?

AngelOfDisease said:

cuz u will realize u r coping, u realize u failed everywhere else, u realize this move was forced, u realize u arent truly attached to these chicks u did it out of desperation and being refused locally by your society

torujo said:
you can slay in japan if you are white

Bullshit. Japanese women are just as hypergamous as white women, they ALL want Chad.

Abomination said:
Bullshit. Japanese women are just as hypergamous as white women, they ALL want Chad.

its unrealistic utopia thinking that just being white gets you laid there, if you are ugly and socially retarded you wont score there ever also. You think like there are no good looking whites there also? A lot of as smart whites go there for easy sex, so those Chinese choose those Chads instead of you.

Anon said:

that's not true at all

fucking caucels thinking they can slay in asia.

Virginp0wers said:
Please explain how the Uk is a good place to live, curious as to how delusional you are.

Healthcare, neetbux, welfare state, decent wages etc. Looks standards aren't that high. Binge culture. If you're low inhib you can bed some drunken femoid with ease.

existentialhack said:
Healthcare, neetbux, welfare state, decent wages etc. Looks standards aren't that high. Binge culture. If you're low inhib you can bed some drunken femoid with ease.

these incels overrate UK loks wise, ive seen bunch of basic englishmen football fan chavs smashin chicks, they just refuse to date ugly girls, volcels at its finest.

Being White and going to Thailand works like a charm

Mr_Mercedes said:
Being White and going to Thailand works like a charm

works like a charm for paid sex, same shit as anywhere

dr-problematic said:
works like a charm for paid sex, same shit as anywhere

Depends on your incel level tbh

Can work for hooking up, even short term or long term relationships, and being a cuck like the typical American man

Go to South-East Asia is legit if you're white. It's not only hookers that will be interested, that's just ethniccel cope.

dr-problematic said:
these incels overrate UK loks wise, ive seen bunch of basic englishmen football fan chavs smashin chicks, they just refuse to date ugly girls, volcels at its finest.

HAHAHAHAAAA , you are one delusional fakecel.

jagged0 said:
Not if you're white, move to asia and even the ugliest dude can find a chick.

thats because asian chicks see you as a chance to escape the shithole country they live in.

once you get them to your homeland, prepare yourself to get cucked.

RealestFakecel said:
thats because asian chicks see you as a chance to escape the shithole country they live in.

once you get them to your home country, prepare yourself to get cucked.

yeah, classics, and to live in that asian subhuman country just to get laid, shit my mind'd go crazy from all those hieroglyphs and high pitched asian voices

id prolly slap couple of them outside

Virginp0wers said:
HAHAHAHAAAA , you are one delusional fakecel.

why, say its not true and unattractive english chavs dont get laid

RealestFakecel said:

once you get them to your homeland, prepare yourself to get cucked.

Well, you only think that because the bluepilled media told you so. A media that has a vested interest in having you believe that, or all the incels and normies might stop putting western cunts on a pedestal. Guarantee you've never stepped foot in South-East Asia.

Also, the whole point is you NEVER GO BACK HOME. That was my big mistake, and one that I curse myself for every day.

Anon said:
Exactly. Like prince Harry, or Kanye West, both are looking miserable in their relationships. Oh wait.

itsOVER said:
Well, you only think that because the bluepilled media told you so. A media that has a vested interest in having you believe that, or all the incels and normies might stop putting western cunts on a pedestal. Guarantee you've never stepped foot in South-East Asia.

Also, the whole point is you NEVER GO BACK HOME. That was my big mistake, and one that I curse myself for every day.

i dont put western girls in a pedestal. you are putting asian girls in a pedestal.

all women all arround the world are the same, end the "in another cultures" cope

LoveToArgue said:
Exactly. Like prince Harry, or Kanye West, both are looking miserable in their relationships. Oh wait.

Add me to the list. Was blissfully happy with my Thai gf for 2 years before I fucked it up by coming back to this UK shithole and leaving her.

This idea that Asians are all out for money is cope from those who cant get out of the west.

RealestFakecel said:
i dont put western girls in a pedestal. you are putting asian girls in a pedestal.

all women all arround the world are the same, end the "in another cultures" cope

You're the one coping hard here by pretending Asians are all after green cards/western passports.

In SEA, the lighter your skin the more attractive you are. Loads of the girls use whitening creams and stuff like that. So, being white...you're instantly more attractive just by getting off the plane.

Now add on that the average male height in SEA is something like 168cm, compared to 178cm in Europe/America. All of a sudden western manlets are a perfectly respectable height and 185cm+ Chads essentially don't exist.

Most native SEA guys also have much smaller frames than Westerners, so even if you're a framecel back home, you might well not be in SEA.

All women want Chad, but the definition of 'Chad' varies depending on location. All these Asian women don't just sit around celibate because they saw a picture of David Beckham on TV. They go with what is locally available, and most of what is locally available is absolute dogshit by western standards. Put simply, it's a lot easier to be a Chad in SEA, or at least an upper tier normie.

itsOVER said:
Add me to the list. Was blissfully happy with my Thai gf for 2 years before I fucked it up by coming back to this UK shithole and leaving her.

This idea that Asians are all out for money is cope from those who cant get out of the west.

You're the one coping hard here by pretending Asians are all after green cards/western passports.

In SEA, the lighter your skin the more attractive you are. Loads of the girls use whitening creams and stuff like that. So, being white...you're instantly more attractive just by getting off the plane.

Now add on that the average male height in SEA is something like 168cm, compared to 178cm in Europe/America. All of a sudden western manlets are a perfectly respectable height and 185cm+ Chads essentially don't exist.

Most native SEA guys also have much smaller frames than Westerners, so even if you're a framecel back home, you might well not be in SEA.

All women want Chad, but the definition of 'Chad' varies depending on location. All these Asian women don't just sit around celibate because they saw a picture of David Beckham on TV. They go with what is locally available, and most of what is locally available is absolute dogshit by western standards. Put simply, it's a lot easier to be a Chad in SEA, or at least an upper tier normie.

Wow, a sane response, why are you on this forum lol

LoveToArgue said:
Wow, a sane response, why are you on this forum lol

Because unfortunately I messed up, came back to the UK, and now I'm stuck here. And I've never got laid with a western girl and I never fucking will.

It's appropriate I'm here since there's been no sex for me since coming back, and they'll be none in the future. But I don't want anyone with the OPTION of moving to SEA to be put off by copers who say Asians are all about getting a western passport then cucking you. It just simply isn't true. A lot of incels here would be at least normies in SEA. I've literally never heard of a white guy who struggled to find a girlfriend in Thailand, for instance. Sure they weren't always 9/10 Staceys, but most were with decent looking girls (6-7/10) even if they were incel tier back home.

itsOVER said:
Because unfortunately I messed up, came back to the UK, and now I'm stuck here. And I've never got laid with a western girl and I never fucking will.

It's appropriate I'm here since there's been no sex for me since coming back, and they'll be none in the future. But I don't want anyone with the OPTION of moving to SEA to be put off by copers who say Asians are all about getting a western passport then cucking you. It just simply isn't true. A lot of incels here would be at least normies in SEA. I've literally never heard of a white guy who struggled to find a girlfriend in Thailand, for instance. Sure they weren't always 9/10 Staceys, but most were with decent looking girls (6-7/10) even if they were incel tier back home.
What would you rate yourself?

LoveToArgue said:
What would you rate yourself?

I'm a PSL 4/10 rating, posted on there once for feedback. So yeah it's absolutely over for me in the UK.

itsOVER said:
I'm a PSL 4/10 rating, posted on there once for feedback. So yeah it's absolutely over for me in the UK.
Do tell me what the bottom 40% of men do in UK then? I can't see 40% of men in country not being able to hold a relationship.