Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you choose to ER, don't use a gun

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Thanks too these Parkland cunts, anyone who goes on a mass shooting will just be used as a symbol for a gun control agenda. While I don't don't endorse or suggest violence, the Anarchist Cookbook is free online if you google it.

Very nice suggestion man but i would rather put hollow tips in the skulls of normies.

RamboIII

Guns are good for slaying normies though.

Guns are good for slaying normies though.
You might as well shoot the side of a barn because the only thing that will get blamed is the gun

Right. I need to be able to buy a shotgun to kill myself with.

A gun is the easiest and quickest way to kill normies.

So I should knife them?

Frankly, banning the guns may not help stop incels from going ER or similar stuff, you may get more creative about it. I could list some ways to commit mass murder whitout guns but who knows who may be reading this post.

Frankly, banning the guns may not help stop incels from going ER or similar stuff, you may get more creative about it. I could list some ways to commit mass murder whitout guns but who knows who may be reading this post.
Dont ever do that my man not wil FBI AND INCELTEARS lurking..

just be indirect no names or PLANS until its actually in progress

A gun is the easiest and quickest way to kill normies.

Not really. the real issue is they want to ban guns from the usa so the place turns into a shithole like europe where the citizens can't protect themselves from home invading criminals.

realistically there are so many better choices out there with ways where you can get away much cleaner and able to do it multi times. the real reason that austin guy got caught was there is a lot more advanced surveillance systems out there that we dont know about. they only allowing public shootings right now.

go ER with a katana or some kind of medieval weapon

if you want long range go old school style
s-l300.jpg

- credibility : a 99 max Ranged level archer

link-final.gif

I shall fulfill my duty

a good portion of the anarchist cookbook doesnt work/is very dangerous so please be careful

also anyone interested in the subject should look up the cologne school massacre. a man got 10 kills with a homemade flamethower then killed himself with insecticide. guns are not absolutely essential to go ER

Big trucks seem to work pretty well

Bombs or driving vehicles through crowds, if pulled off successfully guarantee kill counts much much higher than guns (obv I have no reason to go ER though)

TBH you guys should just be serial killers. That way you can target whores/chads/etc exclusively

if you want long range go old school style
s-l300.jpg

- credibility : a 99 max Ranged level archer

Rune crossbow and broad bolts to kill normies, need to crossbowmaxx to armadyl tbh

I think even normies are starting to wake up and realize it's not the guns. After the Parkland shooting, so many of the comments were about how none of this used to happen decades ago when there was no gun regulation at all.

Score some carfentanil and make a bomb out of it.

the anarchist cookbook is a good read. though a lot of dumb stuff in it, some very useful specifics.

you dont wanna get caught with that pdf file in your posession lol.

how about we just don't ER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back