Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you could go back in time, what would you have done different?

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Probably everything.
Like socialize more, get better grades, looksmaxx and maybe that could have changed some stuff.

Do everything possible to grow taller, try harder at school, worry and ponder less over things, try to ascend with younger girls at 13-14.

Invest in big companies, looksmaxx, study, socialize.

Do everything possible to grow taller, try harder at school, worry and ponder less over things, try to ascend with younger girls at 13-14.
Yeah man if we just knew about all of this back then :feelsrope:

Stop playing so mucho vidya and learn either art or programming

There can be a lot to say here. But I try not to get overwhelmed by regrets so I will pass on typing a wall of text.
I would have invested in bitcoin
Only relevant if you were an adult during 2011
I do not think I would be able to convince my parents to buy regardless of how hard I were to try as a kid.

Tried to rope when I had more opportunity to do so

Yes...

Perhaps in 2020, I could've adjusted my strategy very slightly, avoiding an irreversible situation.

In 2015, I could've tried Methylphenidate...

smoke weed play guitar :smonk:

I'm sure I could have convinced them, or at least my grandma since she was alive back then
If you were in high school or so and could argument well they could listen. I do not think any adult would take financial advice from middle schooler or younger

Lose the inhib, ascend as a 13-14 year old with girls who clearly showed signs of interest.
Get a brace or early surgical intervention for my scoliosis.
Get on accutane ASAP at the first sign of acne.