Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If You Could Punch Anyone

T

Taurus1994

Banned
-
If you could punch anyone without any consequences who would it be ? For me it would be the bitch that laughed at the size my dick when she finally saw it in person.

Last edited:
queen of england

>"fuckin' el mate you socked the queen"
>"shit ye mate"

Probably this guy

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4lSbQrg-x4AoTC3_JS3HMg/featured
Wouldn't recommend watching.

The girl in middle school who bullied me

A guy from my former class

If you could punch anyone without any consequences who would it be ? For me it would be the bitch that laughed at the size my dick when she finally saw it in person.
Wait so you were about to have sex and she just laughed at you? Jfl what a cruel bitch

Wait so you were about to have sex and she just laughed at you? Jfl what a cruel bitch
Yeah we were about to have sex, but her laughing pretty much ruined that chance.

Fake Tyrone at my old job with brass knuckles in the neck.

Yeah we were about to have sex, but her laughing pretty much ruined that chance.
How big is your dick? This slut has probably just enormous expectations.

My dick is four inches.
That's not even that small. Some men have a so called micro penis. Would have inserted my foot in her ass.

I want to punch Ronda Rousey. Just not a big fan. Sorry Ronda fanboys.

All the women I see tbh.

Pretty much any women. They have that annoying smug pretentiousness about all of them in which they think they're invincible and think they're better than me, until someone puts a bullet in their fucking heads. Not me of course, but someone other than me that has that more physical capability than me.

The femoid nurse that tried to poison me at the ER. If I see her again I'll probably go ER on her ass.

I would punch life.

The femoid nurse that tried to poison me at the ER. If I see her again I'll probably go ER on her ass.
She was just trying to safe you from your suffering. If there's any women who is meaned well for you, it's the nurse helping to euthanize you.

She was just trying to safe you from your suffering. If there's any women who is meaned well for you, it's the nurse helping to euthanize you.
She was a feminazi chain-smoking ugly whore. I wouldn't let any femoid kill me, that'd make them too happy getting rid of a non-Chad from the gene pool.

Last edited:
One particular soyboy cuck who posts here.

All the fakecels on this site.

Save the opportunity for an actual encounter, i don't want to waste it on petty revenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back