Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could transform into chad for 1 hour per day?

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
Let's say you can power up into chad once a day for 1 hour, chad being a 6'7 blonde hair, chiseled sharp jawline, NW-1, broad shoulders, ideal god-tier frame, clear blue hunter eyes, ideal eyebrows, 10 inch dick, face that mogs Henry Cavill.

What do you do with this new found power?

Let's say you can power up into chad once a day for 1 hour, chad being a 6'7 blonde hair, chiseled sharp jawline, NW-1, broad shoulders, ideal god-tier frame, clear blue hunter eyes, ideal eyebrows, 10 inch dick, face that mogs Henry Cavill.

Weird question.

There's only one thing you can do with that limited time.

I would continue posting in the sewers.

Go on fetlife post a bunch of pics. Attend local dungeons and dominate the roasties.
Post my pics on tinder. Tell the foid to get an uber and bring her ass over. Power up, fuck her then kick her out

It's obvious what I'm gonna do, but I could also start doing YouTube videos about blackpill, make millions of my matches on tinder sub, and have foids and normies watch them. They won't be able to deny, cuz I will be Chad. Try to build it up to press conferences from there n shit. More chances to change mass opinion on incels as Chad. Or maybe just get a career in politics and offer my services as president for an hour

I wouldn't be a rapist for 1 hour

make money off the internet using looks

Get tinder. Right swipe as many foids I can. Arrange a date with the best one on a future date. Ensure that my interaction with her doesn't last more than one hour

I would practice facial expressions in the mirror.

You would have to rush them into a public toilet but it should be doable, or the back alley for a cockney knee trembler. You would just have to go up to them and say "Hey wanna fuck?" and they would be like "Hell yeah I do!" and you would say "I have be going soon but I've got 15 minutes to spare" and they would submit to full sex no questions asked.

Last edited:

Experience what sex is, and then go back to this Forum

You would have to rush them into a public toilet but it should be doable, or the back alley for a cockney knee trembler. You would just have to go up to them and say "Hey wanna fuck?" and they would be like "Hell yeah I do!" and you would say "I have be going soon but I've got 15 minutes to spare" and they would submit to full sex no questions asked.
Just make a tinder or instagram and have it planned ahead of time.

Knowing that one hour limit, every second counts. If a hole wastes too much time getting ready, it's over for that day.

Just make a tinder or instagram and have it planned ahead of time.

No no need, walk into any bar and you will be able to have sex with any foid you want more or instantly on demand. Foids will reckon they never would if you asked them but they definitely would, you wouldn't even have to be polite. You may have some trouble with 10/10 but anything under that would be fair game. You would be like a lion ready to feast on it's prey looking like that. A bit like a sexual version of the Incredible Hulk.

Knowing that one hour limit, every second counts. If a hole wastes too much time getting ready, it's over for that day.

You can get to a public toilet or round the back somewhere well under 5 minutes. An hour would give you plenty of time to spare. You'll need to get out of there before you turn back ideally but that shouldn't be a problem. Make up an excuse and scram.

For the first week or month I will just fuck as many stacies as possible. Then I will use my new found status to start spreading the blackpill

For the first week or month I will just fuck as many stacies as possible. Then I will use my new found status to start spreading the blackpill

See where that gets ya
Probably nowhere no offense

I would waste 55mins of the time getting the foid then I would transform back into my ugly self when I would be getting into her and she would call Police on me.

Try and break this down based on a foids X/10 rating.

5/10 or under you could get away with rape they would see it as a very nice surprise for them.

6/10 5 minutes chat and the cockney knee trembler down a back alley and they would really appreciate it.

7/10 Same as 6/10 though you may need 20 minutes of chat and you will have to be reasonably tactful/polite. You'll be fine being your normal self. This will leave you with enough time to 'do the deed'.

8/10 You would have to play a longer game here. You would chat to them for say 30 minutes though and just be your normal self. Then give them your number or other contact details so you can chat on online or via Skype or whatever. Give it about a week and you should be able to arrange weekly visits for 30-45 minutes of full sex. Making sure to leave before you revert back to your normal abominable incel form.

9/10 The same as 8/10 but you will need to learn some chat-up techniques and PUA. The only instance where this will come in useful. Your regular personality may not cut it as these women can get a 10/10 man anyway and those natural 10/10 men have bit more experience with the 'fairer sex' than you. Confidence would be key here.

10/10 Potentially possible if you apply the 9/10 technique and refine it to an art. Though a 10/10 woman would want a long term commitment as you would be a trophy for her. She probably wouldn't be satisfied with quick one up every now and then. Though with persistence you will likely get to 'dip your wick' at some point. But it will be very hard work and she'll pester you. So this would be a one of kind of thing if you can manage it.

So it depends exactly on the quality/quantity of prey you want to devour in this form. If you draw a circle around the 7/10 and 8/10 that would be the a balance between ease and quality of the fuck. If you 'like a challenge' move the target area up a point and drop it a point if you want it quick and regular with no real effort.
I would waste 55mins of the time getting the foid then I would transform back into my ugly self when I would be getting into her and she would call Police on me.

If you follow the guide as I outlined above you will have time to spare. To be safe it would be best not to go over 7/10 as higher attractive foids would be less compilable with your demands and they may want to hang around for more than the 1 hour of allotted time. 8/10 at a push I wouldn't go any higher than that. Try and edge toward a more quantity over quality approach here.

Last edited:
No no need, walk into any bar and you will be able to have sex with any foid you want more or instantly on demand. Foids will reckon they never would if you asked them but they definitely would, you wouldn't even have to be polite. You may have some trouble with 10/10 but anything under that would be fair game. You would be like a lion ready to feast on it's prey looking like that. A bit like a sexual version of the Incredible Hulk.

You can get to a public toilet or round the back somewhere well under 5 minutes. An hour would give you plenty of time to spare. You'll need to get out of there before you turn back ideally but that shouldn't be a problem. Make up an excuse and scram.
Massive Cope

Maybe some 3/10 trash will move as fast as you imagine, but anything at the 7+/10 mark is going to want more out of you.

JFL dont act like you wouldn't be competing with other chads for her attention.

Massive Cope

Maybe some 3/10 trash will move as fast as you imagine, but anything at the 7+/10 mark is going to want more out of you.

Hell no if you're what the OP describes you as being. 7/10 Would be harder work I agree those would require more effort but you're still waaaay out of their league. 9/10 would be very challenging if you just have an hours worth a day of ultimate chad form. 8/10 is doable but you wouldn't get it on tap you would have probably have to go on a few dates and wine and dine them a bit at least. 10/10 you can probably forget about ngl, if you only have an hour.

JFL dont act like you wouldn't be competing with other chads for her attention.

Like I said you would have to go no further than 7/10. 8/10 is a challenge if you feel up for it. 6/10 or possibly 5/10 would be a instant public loo job as you would pretty much command and completely dominate them. Most irl chads wouldn't really bother with them but you only have an hours worth that's a limiting factor to work around. So certainly aim reasonably low until you get a handle on your chad prowess. Then go for the 7/10 which is a lot better, that would be a you go round their house once a week and shag them affair, while their husbands are out or whatever. 8/10 is the maximum recommended limit don't overextend yourself.

I would continue posting in the sewers.
this unironically
It's obvious what I'm gonna do, but I could also start doing YouTube videos about blackpill, make millions of my matches on tinder sub, and have foids and normies watch them. They won't be able to deny, cuz I will be Chad. Try to build it up to press conferences from there n shit. More chances to change mass opinion on incels as Chad. Or maybe just get a career in politics and offer my services as president for an hour
this too

Hell no if you're what the OP describes you as being. 7/10 Would be harder work I agree those would require more effort but you're still waaaay out of their league. 9/10 would be very challenging if you just have an hours worth a day of ultimate chad form. 8/10 is doable but you wouldn't get it on tap you would have probably have to go on a few dates and wine and dine them a bit at least. 10/10 you can probably forget about ngl, if you only have an hour.

Like I said you would have to go no further than 7/10. 8/10 is a challenge if you feel up for it. 6/10 or possibly 5/10 would be a instant public loo job as you would pretty much command and completely dominate them. Most irl chads wouldn't really bother with them but you only have an hours worth that's a limiting factor to work around. So certainly aim reasonably low until you get a handle on your chad prowess. Then go for the 7/10 which is a lot better, that would be a you go round their house once a week and shag them affair, while their husbands are out or whatever. 8/10 is the maximum recommended limit don't overextend yourself.
God IQ breakdown tbh

God IQ breakdown tbh

Drunk 6/10 women like this you could get in the toilet for an hour.

cpvHaA8sPar-IApt9WmytOlmv97ep4Lq8y2qTQb7plJ3eTX2zsJ4CqmOg0RsfKTkQf7pWsOBviKdmV0e-nIvMdAVBJd0S_b6stRwj_9Wyp9wqVnEFBwkNrb0muSSShPCAw

In somewhere like that.

a-toilet-covered-in-grafitti-inside-a-london-pub-HGNHGB.jpg

And they would look something like this when you're doing them.

590301151c00003a00e822ce.jpeg

It's not really 100% ideal but you only have an hour to work with so this all you could easily do within the time limit. It's still far more than you would normally get though so fair enough. This would still count as an ascension for all intents. Much better quality women would be attainable say online but you have to very carefully plan for that to not last over an hour else you're going to be scuppered if they see you turn back. Particularly bad if you turn back while you're fucking them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back