Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you count hispanic whites 76% of american children are still white

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Dedsrs.Idk what is this speak about whites becoming a minority in "their" own ccountry.Its the same for Europe.A lot of our immigrants are other Europeans.

hispanics aren't even remotely white

Hispanics ain't white Meds ain't white Slavs ain't white.Is there a single white country according to you.This is why i am stoping being a stormcuck.

The title says white hispanics, not just hispanics, unless your definition of white is blue-eyed, flour-skinned and blonde-haired.

Edit: Now I see it's hispanic whites, not white hispanics.

Last edited:
Hispanics ain't white Meds ain't white Slavs ain't white
hispanics are a mix of native americans and conquistadors, so they aren't fully white. since when meds and slavs aren't white?
Is there a single white country according to you?
every european country (if you don't count the immigrants)
This is why i am stoping being a stormcuck.
The title says white hispanics, not just hispanics, unless your definition of white is blue-eyed, flour-skinned and blonde-haired.

View attachment 1650303344777.jpg

Yeah and if you count blacks it would be like 90%. Crazy shit, man.

Dedsrs.Idk what is this speak about whites becoming a minority in "their" own ccountry.Its the same for Europe.A lot of our immigrants are other Europeans.
Our SAT scores are 80 percent higher if Mexicans are not counted

Most are mutts, even those that identify as white likely have non white blood

Europe will fall before Yankland. England is down to 81% white and falling by 0.5% per year (and rising exponentially).

Europe will fall before Yankland. England is down to 81% white and falling by 0.5% per year (and rising exponentially).
But being English we could in thory allow 10 million white americans to migrate or white europeans

Most are mutts, even those that identify as white likely have non white blood
the mutt meme refers to mix between whites with different phenos like british with germans etc not with niggers

hispanics are not whites, their average iq is 80, 20 points of difference of your average white, they dont look like whites and dont behave like whites

BUT WHEN I SAY IT IM A LOW IQ NIGHER WHO NEEDS TO BE HUNG AAHAAHHHH I LITERALLY USED THIS EXACT SAME TALKING POINT AND GOT CALLED A LOW IQ MONEKY
Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

Nah, I like them
Yankland is the epicentre of woke identity politics and race politics, as well as being obscenely hypercapitalist. Yank cultural colonisation is already destroying the UK.

the mutt meme refers to mix between whites with different phenos like british with germans etc not with niggers
A lot identify as white and have been contaminated by non white blood. If they look white it shouldnt matter but if i was a spic id always make sure to do a dna test to see if they have any non white blood. It could be marginal but better safe than sorry

Not white, they're brown and beautiful.
1673266261630066 1
20231003 220311
19064422 053 b40a
IMG 8715
I feel like i have a rather masculine face with uneven v0 yglcw824jm4a1
13250026 091 05e5
A3749d004a4694afd375997dcf81227c full
4d54053d489723e082f110b167a3c635
Internet 20230325 183404 49
Download 1
Images 6 1
0 Screenshot 2022 07 01 at 075533 2

Xzbeybnnwawpz1cjqhxd
D3UPBy X4AEbAt1
F84e88bb8c92c85b3a7e610201c4d686

British and Germans are both white and its not racemixing so why do people care?

The usa in a lot of census data counts arabs and indians as white so that's entirely unreliable.