Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you didn’t have your first kiss until you were 20+ then it never begun for you

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Getting your first as s grown man is not the same as having your first kiss a teenager most people have already kissed somebody by the time they’re 16 years old what’s the point in ascending years later than your peers in your 20s at that point you’re not even a late bloomer you’re a loser at that point if it takes you until your 20s to ascend

My mum kissed me when I was a baby… I think

Fuck, i might've gotten a kiss if i wasnt taken out of school.

Over, I'll never be teen again.

No age is too old to ascend,but I doubt someone will actually want me at any age.

The truest love is the least conditional one, toilets stack up conditions as they age. If you ascend post-16 you are fucked.

The problem is that young toilets are unaware of their SMV and 25% of them marry their high school sweetheart and most will never divorce because they don't even consider anyone else. But if you're still single after 16 then your only options are cock carousel riders that will NEVER be able to pair bond. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

If you didn’t have your first kiss until you were 20+ then it never begun for you​

29 and never kissed a toilet,and at this point i don't even want to,why i'd want to kiss some cum glazed lips that sucked many dicks before me? :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Every time i read / see / hear of shit like this it still hurts.

Denial/avoidance is 1 of my best c0pes that got me this far but unfortunately it's not an airtight bubble.

No matter how resilient you are it can get punctured here n there by some trigger & you then have to apply another c0pe in the right way to patch it like a tyre.

You kids have no idea how much worse it technically can get as time goes on though.

The whole entire wheel itself ends up as just 1 big tyre repair kit and the c0pes become a bit like frantically trying to rub deep heat on a dead body.

Might have to bounce from this forum soon
:fuk:

If you're in your 30s or under… Seriously. Stop wasting time and exhaust every single possible option while the c0pes still work as a backup engine to glide you through.

Last edited:
less of us have kissed than had sex

Getting your first as s grown man is not the same as having your first kiss a teenager most people have already kissed somebody by the time they’re 16 years old what’s the point in ascending years later than your peers in your 20s at that point you’re not even a late bloomer you’re a loser at that point if it takes you until your 20s to ascend
Your first kiss doesn't mean jack shit.
It's being a virgin that matters

Chad was making out with girls on the school bathroom in 5th grade. By 6th or 7th grade he was having his first sleep overs experimenting with girls.

By 8th and 9th grade he’s a young bull in highschool, still has to establish himself but has a harem of friends and can pull some of the upper class men every few weeks.

By his 11th and 12th grade years he is the most popular one in school, captain of the football team, 6’3 and fuckin ripped from sports. He preys on the hot freshman for fun, fucks 1-2 a week

By college time has come he’s prime recruiting material for not just college football teams, but also their fraternities.

He will go from winning state championships in front harems of normies and foids, directly into doing lines of coke, popping bottles, and having four threesomes in a single night at some party after to celebrate.

All while we rot in our bedrooms playing video games, jerking off, and seething on Internet forums until we finally get the balls to kill our selves.

Teenlovepill is fucking brutal :feelsrope:

Had mine when I was in middle school:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::chad: