Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you don't like interacting with other humans, there's little to enjoy or look forward to in life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm sitting here thinking "how the fuck do people find life tolerable?". All there is to life is work. Everybody's out of the house working + commuting for 9+ hours a day. So other than this huge pain in the ass that is work, what else is there in life? Nothing genuinely enjoyable. How does anyone not find this existence miserable.

Even more so, even when I'm unemployed and only have to do study for a few hours a day, even with this much free time, life is not enjoyable.

So please tell me this. If I weren't so fucked in the head to legitimately not like being around humans, interacting with them etc... would I find life more interesting and enjoyable?

All there is to life is work.
This is so true, working is the worst pain someone can experience.
I work the whole day and what awaits me at home? Nothing.
Life is a scam.

This is so true, working is the worst pain someone can experience.
I work the whole day and what awaits me at home? Nothing.
Life is a scam.
And most people don't fucking understand this, it's fucking insane. They'll tell you all kind of shit like "well at least you're not a starving african" or some other stupid shit. How is this fucking normal?

Draw, build stuff, LDAR, etc.

I'm sitting here thinking "how the fuck do people find life tolerable?". All there is to life is work. Everybody's out of the house working + commuting for 9+ hours a day. So other than this huge pain in the ass that is work, what else is there in life? Nothing genuinely enjoyable. How does anyone not find this existence miserable.

Even more so, even when I'm unemployed and only have to do study for a few hours a day, even with this much free time, life is not enjoyable.

So please tell me this. If I weren't so fucked in the head to legitimately not like being around humans, interacting with them etc... would I find life more interesting and enjoyable?

Yes man I see on youtube how people are having fun how they are living their life to the fullest how they are hiking with friends how they are going holiday, I can do none of that. All I can do is rot in my room and die. I cope by dreaming that I will live in asia or whatever but I'll probably die in this shithole city if not of old age then somebody will kill me for crack money It is over.

Just be a mindless NPC and never question your life, or why you slaving away for large corporations, the 1% and for Chad women to rule the world.

You'd be happy if you were Chad and had rich parents

Ohh yes, doing this for a few hours when you are tired from a day of work really makes life worth living. /s
and then browse image boards for ideas to draw or build.

Yes man I see on youtube how people are having fun how they are living their life to the fullest how they are hiking with friends how they are going holiday, I can do none of that. All I can do is rot in my room and die. I cope by dreaming that I will live in asia or whatever but I'll probably die in this shithole city if not of old age then somebody will kill me for crack money It is over.
Asian cunts are just as bad, women are the same everywhere.

Asian cunts are just as bad, women are the same everywhere.

Not even for the women bro I wanna live in some high tech country not a fucking ghetto ridden with degenerates.

Not even for the women bro I wanna live in some high tech country not a fucking ghetto ridden with degenerates.
I totally agree on that. God damn I hate this country, I can't believe salaries in this country are even fucking lower than Africa, what the actual fuck. At least in Africa the people are probably kinder, these eastern european fucks are savage beasts.

But I won't move. I don't feel like going through that for now, it's a long and hard process.

It can't be helped when almost every human on the planet despises you the moment you go out of your cave.

can't believe salaries in this country are even fucking lower than Africa, what the actual fuck. At least in Africa the people are probably kinder, these eastern european fucks are savage beasts.
Where are you from? Russia?

Go to a smaller country and shephardmax

You're right, a life of wageslaving isn't worth living. Not as an incel anyway. That's why I will find a way out or I will rope

I totally agree on that. God damn I hate this country, I can't believe salaries in this country are even fucking lower than Africa, what the actual fuck. At least in Africa the people are probably kinder, these eastern european fucks are savage beasts.

But I won't move. I don't feel like going through that for now, it's a long and hard process.
Lots of countries in EE are completely sold off to the west, and because they are somewhat competent, they don't get many handouts either.
The end result is awful salaries and insanely dysfunctional infrastructure, as the west can literally block their development through the EU saying shit like "you're endangering a rare insect by building a road there, so leave that area less connected so it will stay in our sphere of influence better lol"

Lots of countries in EE are completely sold off to the west, and because they are somewhat competent, they don't get many handouts either.
The end result is awful salaries and insanely dysfunctional infrastructure, as the west can literally block their development through the EU saying shit like "you're endangering a rare insect by building a road there, so leave that area less connected so it will stay in our sphere of influence better lol"
We can't even escape this. Migrating to another country for a better life is such a myth. Most migrants end up working shit jobs for low pay, using all the money for rent and food and such. Being born in eastern europe is a curse.

We can't even escape this. Migrating to another country for a better life is such a myth. Most migrants end up working shit jobs for low pay, using all the money for rent and food and such. Being born in eastern europe is a curse.
It might not be such a curse in the coming years if the western countries end up having civil wars over migration and politics, but for now it's pretty shit, no money and snobbish women that they're hot shit and deserve the best, what a great combo.

Just be a mindless NPC and never question your life, or why you slaving away for large corporations, the 1% and for Chad women to rule the world.
Tbhngldedsrs

It might not be such a curse in the coming years if the western countries end up having civil wars over migration and politics, but for now it's pretty shit, no money
Even if the rest of the world goes to shit (probably won't), doesn't change the fact that this is a pretty hellish existence. And it will only get worse.
and snobbish women that they're hot shit and deserve the best, what a great combo.
Snobbish, arrogant, and apparently they're all fucking feminists too. I didn't really know this, but I have recently found out how women younger than ~40 in this country think, and they're the worst of both worlds: they believe in all the feminist shit from the west (they think they are paid less and that women are discriminated etc...) while they also want chivalry and preferential treatment.

Snobbish, arrogant, and apparently they're all fucking feminists too. I didn't really know this, but I have recently found out how women younger than ~40 in this country think, and they're the worst of both worlds: they believe in all the feminist shit from the west (they think they are paid less and that women are discriminated etc...) while they also want chivalry and preferential treatment.
Yeah, exactly. Both things provide them with something to gain, and nobody has the guts to point out the contradiction to them, so they'll literally just twist themselves into whatever chimera gets them the most benefits.

im a sperg so it automatically makes it not possible

If I weren't so fucked in the head to legitimately not like being around humans, interacting with them etc... would I find life more interesting and enjoyable?

Yes you would. So far, all the advice that I have gotten convergences to the same point. Find things to do, in order to forget your worthlessness and get praise from others aka the society you live in. I have read a lot of your previous posts, and you seem like me. You have spent so much time by yourself, that you have diverged too far from the rest of society thus making you incompatible with the contemporary way of life.

In other words, you have become insane from your excessive isolated internal thinking.

Yes you would. So far, all the advice that I have gotten convergences to the same point. Find things to do, in order to forget your worthlessness and get praise from others aka the society you live in. I have read a lot of your previous posts, and you seem like me. You have spent so much time by yourself, that you have diverged too far from the rest of society thus making you incompatible with the contemporary way of life.

In other words, you have become insane from your excessive isolated internal thinking.
I have been a loner since I started school, having serious avoidant tendencies. I do vaguely remember things being different before I started school, so maybe this wasn't always my natural tendency?

Anyway, by now I probably am too far from a normal person's way of seeing and interacting with the world. It is really a form of insanity I would say.

If you can get into a video game thats great cope time

Even if you have a job, chances are you'll just be miserable.

The bargaining power of workers is hitting slavery levels these days.

I don't need to interact with other human beings. All I need is one good rope.

Working really is modern slavery. Everything is just a cope. :feelsbadman:

Life is just setting goals for yourself, and as soon as you achieve them you set new goals. Until one day you wake up in a nursing home and your goal is to not shit your pants today.
You have spent so much time by yourself, that you have diverged too far from the rest of society thus making you incompatible with the contemporary way of life.

This is me 100%

Happiness is only real when shared.

Was born in EE, parents spent my entire childhood moving around North America to secure a good job. Now I'm insane due to the loneliness I had to endure because of this.

hmmm but solo hobbies?

Life is insanity on a loop.

I do like to interact with other people, but only if they're based and sane like me.

Was born in EE, parents spent my entire childhood moving around North America to secure a good job. Now I'm insane due to the loneliness I had to endure because of this.
Fucking eastern europe. You escaped it at an early age and yet it still managed to fuck you up.

I like when humans are my army in games. But in reality have no buttons for giving commands

As each day passes,i come closer and closer to agreeing with normies on the question of *loneliness*.Humans weren't made to live alone.We can live but this can barely be called life.And,so i am faced with the question *how do i join society?*.The truth is i don't know.Sure,statusmaxxing,moneymaxxing make it possible but most of us are not gifted enough to ever get to such a position.what can we do?We could build a commune,but most of us barely know each other.Most of us have a hard time imagining that our relationships would be enough to fuel our simple lifestyle in our commune.May god helps us see the light,for even ours eyes are blind.

Fucking eastern europe. You escaped it at an early age and yet it still managed to fuck you up.

Yeah man the immigrant pill is brutal. Sometimes I wonder if it would have been better to just stay in Moscow, at least I would have grown up in one place with a Russian identity and had my extended family around. My closest family is 3000 miles away now. I don't even know what to identify as because I have never had a real home and never got to settle in anywhere. I used to go to an EE Orthodox church and met some kids who have had similar experiences, and they have it even worse than me. One kid's family moved here illegally, which means he can't even work here, so his only option is to go back to EE jfl. I also know some EE kids from college who it seemed to work out for here, but they had Chad tier genetics and seemed to come from wealthy families.
As each day passes,i come closer and closer to agreeing with normies on the question of *loneliness*.Humans weren't made to live alone.We can live but this can barely be called life.And,so i am faced with the question *how do i join society?*.The truth is i don't know.Sure,statusmaxxing,moneymaxxing make it possible but most of us are not gifted enough to ever get to such a position.what can we do?We could build a commune,but most of us barely know each other.Most of us have a hard time imagining that our relationships would be enough to fuel our simple lifestyle in our commune.May god helps us see the light,for even ours eyes are blind.

Absolutely, I am of the opinion that none of us can ever truly "rejoin" society. We have diverged too far on our own individual paths, that we will never be able to relate to the average normie. You will simply want to talk about things that they think are bizarre, and hold unconventional views on political topics which just isolate you from the group. It's like Morpheus said in the Matrix when offering Neo the redpill, "remember, there is no going back". I think your best case scenario is to figure out how to not go insane, and live out the rest of your life persuing some hobby or interest, maybe you can even gain some fame from it. I saw a documentary of an incel living in W. Virginia who is building some react or in his house to try to get free energy. Think about it, you have unlimited time on your hands and the possibilities with computers are endless. There is always the rope, but that is for if you already went insane.

Last edited:
Yeah man the immigrant pill is brutal. Sometimes I wonder if it would have been better to just stay in Moscow, at least I would have grown up in one place with a Russian identity and had my extended family around. My closest family is 3000 miles away now. I don't even know what to identify as because I have never had a real home and never got to settle in anywhere. I used to go to an EE Orthodox church and met some kids who have had similar experiences, and they have it even worse than me. One kid's family moved here illegally, which means he can't even work here, so his only option is to go back to EE jfl. I also know some EE kids from college who it seemed to work out for here, but they had Chad tier genetics and seemed to come from wealthy families.

Absolutely, I am of the opinion that none of us can ever truly "rejoin" society. We have diverged too far on our own individual paths, that we will never be able to relate to the average normie. You will simply want to talk about things that they think are bizarre, and hold unconventional views on political topics which just isolate you from the group. It's like Morpheus said in the Matrix when offering Neo the redpill, "remember, there is no going back". I think your best case scenario is to figure out how to not go insane, and live out the rest of your life persuing some hobby or interest, maybe you can even gain some fame from it. I saw a documentary of an incel living in W. Virginia who is building some react or in his house to try to get free energy. Think about it, you have unlimited time on your hands and the possibilities with computers are endless. There is always the rope, but that is for if you already went insane.
Nah bro, fuck that shit. Staying in EE would've been worse. You would have probably ended up just as fucked. At least now you live in a wealthy country where people are actually paid for their work. If you were in EE you'd be a wageslave working for fucking peanuts, exploited and abused at every corner, in addition to all the bad shit being an incel implies.

Nah bro, fuck that shit. Staying in EE would've been worse. You would have probably ended up just as fucked. At least now you live in a wealthy country where people are actually paid for their work. If you were in EE you'd be a wageslave working for fucking peanuts, exploited and abused at every corner, in addition to all the bad shit being an incel implies.

Damn, is it really that bad? I was in Amsterdam recently, and have heard many Russian speakers so I assumed things are well if they have money to travel.