Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you got a gf how would you treat her?

If you got a gf how would you treat her?

• Like a queen! :soy:

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Very well!

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • As an equal

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • She would have to treat me very well

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • She should treat me like a king :foidSoy:

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
The emojis probably won't come up within the poll but oh well! :soy: :foidSoy:

Just thought this might be interesting!

Equal. Women are already lower than dirt with the reputation they have.

I don't want an obedient servant to look after, but I do want some good treatment as compensation for the mistreatment of incels. If I were somehow magically assured that she wouldn't cheat on me, I'd treat her as an equal, but I know that's unrealistic so instead I'd want her to treat me well as compensation for the cheating and dumping she'll inevitably do.

Last edited:
At my age I don't think I would go into dating, but if I did it would be with a woman that respects me, its loyal and honest and not being a stuck up bitch with a broomhandle up her ass so I feel comfortable being around her.

If she treated me well, I would treat her well. If not whats the point of being in the relationship.

I would bring her to nigeria for her to be given to a bunch of horny 70 iq niggers to use as a sex slave for the rest of her life then come back home feeling good knowing she is spending life there

I want us to be that one couple that's always together

I expect her to do her part and I do mine

I will treat her as an equal, in other words as a subhuman.

I'd treat her like a pet or a piece of furniture.

Th 692898674

916 450 989074378

Sluttisami uoh6s 1f1989 2054569833

Last edited:
I do think the only way to have a truly healthy society is for women to be submissive to men, at least by and large.

That being said realistically and within this society as it is now, I answered "as an equal".

I never like putting my own opinion until later to avoid skewing the poll!

I mean, I understand this hypothetically. So, maybe it'll sound soy, but I want to treat her nicely, be gentle to her. But I want her to do the same in response. It's obvious it'll never happen and that all foids want/love Chads only anyways.

At my age I don't think I would go into dating, but if I did it would be with a woman that respects me, its loyal and honest and not being a stuck up bitch with a broomhandle up her ass so I feel comfortable being around her.

If she treated me well, I would treat her well. If not whats the point of being in the relationship.
i am nearly same age as you :dafuckfeels:

Never gonna happen so not even gonna bother to think about it

I'm much older than you, 7 years. Once you hit 30 things go downhill fast.
i thought you were 30 for some reason.
Yes, the agepill is brutal I can already see & feel it. :feelscry:

it's never gona happen so i duno.

There was a time when i probably would have treated her very well though.

Back when i cared about trying to experience what a "relationship" is like.

i am just 28 :dafuckfeels:
i am still in my prime years. View attachment 642930
I'm much older than you, 7 years. Once you hit 30 things go downhill fast.

I'm older than 30.

I didn't really notice that anything in my life went downhill at 30 other than... some physical health problems that I have are still worsening, but I've needed to fix these somehow probably since I was a teenager. We've all got something I guess.

The only thing that really got worse was my social opportunities. Because I can't live with students anymore, I can't really live in houseshares with friends as people don't tend to live like that past 30, I can't just "hang out" with people so much as past 30 at least here in the UK most people seem to go way more serious or at least guys do.

So... my life became more isolated. But I don't think that's the fault of my age. It's societal I suppose and to do with the way humans are on average.

I'll never have one so this question is pointless.

i would eat her snatch everyday:feelzez::feelskek:

I'm older than 30.

I didn't really notice that anything in my life went downhill at 30 other than... some physical health problems that I have are still worsening, but I've needed to fix these somehow probably since I was a teenager. We've all got something I guess.

The only thing that really got worse was my social opportunities. Because I can't live with students anymore, I can't really live in houseshares with friends as people don't tend to live like that past 30, I can't just "hang out" with people so much as past 30 at least here in the UK most people seem to go way more serious or at least guys do.

So... my life became more isolated. But I don't think that's the fault of my age. It's societal I suppose and to do with the way humans are on average.
Compared to 7-8 years ago i lost a lot of muscle mass especially on legs, my hearing is worse, my perifer sight is worse, digestive system is worse, I'm slower, my teeth are worse even though I take care more now, I get tired more easily, I gain weight easier and its harder to lose weight. I could improve some of those with adjustments and exercises but when you are younger you're in better shape and condition without moving a finger, and I'm not even old. Age hits like a truck.

Compared to 7-8 years ago i lost a lot of muscle mass especially on legs, my hearing is worse, my perifer sight is worse, digestive system is worse, I'm slower, my teeth are worse even though I take care more now, I get tired more easily, I gain weight easier and its harder to lose weight. I could improve some of those with adjustments and exercises but when you are younger you're in better shape and condition without moving a finger, and I'm not even old. Age hits like a truck.

I mean, there's a decline yeah, although for me a lot of it is probably my scoliosis. It's hard for me to tell what is that and what is aging.

I guess whether you feel it "hits like a truck" depends how quickly you felt these things come on and how much they impact the things in life you enjoy.

I tend to just jokingly say I'm a boomer and get on with my life.