Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you got surgery

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
How would you deal with what your friends would think? Like what they would think if they saw you with a new face and all that?

@Incelius Savage @TheProphetMuscle

I have very few friends for it to matter

@Incelius Savage @TheProphetMuscle
Id never do it but I imagine they would be like “what happened to your nose/jaw??? Don’t turn into Michael Jackson on us”

Id never do it but I imagine they would be like “what happened to your nose/jaw??? Don’t turn into Michael Jackson on us”
What’s your reason for never getting surgery again?

I have no friends and no relationships with my family :feelskek: so none of them would see it, assuming i have enough for surgery id have my own place so they wouldnt see it anyway. Im only staying with a few family members atm.

Last edited:
height surgery would be only one they'd notice and likely ask about. But who cares. Either way in the end I won't be doing it since too old. Unless technology improves to actually completely unlock growth plates but sadly seems very unlikely for another few decades :reeeeee:

I have no friends and no relationships with my family :feelskek: so none of them would see it, assuming i have enough for surgery id have my own place so they wouldnt see it anyway. Im only staying with a few family members atm.
Would you get it if you had the money for it?

I want to get height surgery but I'll STILL be a manlet so I don't see the point

I don’t have any friends so it’s not like anyone would notice. I would not give a shit regardless

they wouldd treat me better with respect

Don't have any and dont care doing it for myself

How would you deal with what your friends would think? Like what they would think if they saw you with a new face and all that?
I have zero friends

Literally

I would gauge their initial reaction and ghost them if it's negative. Some of them I would ghost anyway because they would never understand.

I would gauge their initial reaction and ghost them if it's negative. Some of them I would ghost anyway because they would never understand.
Fr? Is it easy for you to cut people out of your life?

Fr? Is it easy for you to cut people out of your life?
Yh, I ghosted a sexhaver friend and two foid friends before when it was obvious they were going to be detrimental to my wellbeing.

Idk they'll just say nice and move on

I don’t have any friends

Would you still keep the same friends, or would you cut them off?
Maybe im going to a whole different state now for three years maybe I'll make new friends there and then I'll get a job somewhere else then the office colleagues so i don't think so

A surgery only makes sense if you only have one bad feature. If the work is well done, most people will recognise that you look better, but they really cant tell why. And if it is a jaw surgery, you can just say that it was medically necessary.

i got no friends