Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you guys are wondering what Elliot Rodger was studying in college

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I have read ER's whole manifesto. I know more about Elliot Rodger than most people here. To my knowledge, Elliot Rodger didn't say anything about what he was studying. I believe the main reason why he attended college was to find a girlfriend. While attending community college in Isla Vista, his top priority was to find a girlfriend, not to advance his educational career. Making new friends and having a girlfriend was more important than passing his classes. Correct me if I am wrong.

Golly, I ain't never heard about what he was actually i n college for bro!

I have read ER's whole manifesto. I know more about Elliot Rodger than most people here. To my knowledge, Elliot Rodger didn't say anything about what he was studying. I believe the main reason why he attended college was to find a girlfriend. While attending community college in Isla Vista, his top priority was to find a girlfriend, not to advance his educational career. Making new friends and having a girlfriend was more important than passing his classes. Correct me if I am wrong.
he studied different things, such as astronomy, history and others.
2-18.jpg

I believe the main reason why he attended college was to find a girlfriend. While attending community college in Isla Vista, his top priority was to find a girlfriend, not to advance his educational career. Making new friends and having a girlfriend was more important than passing his classes
Smart, thats basically the main reason for college anyway, unfortunately doesnt work for non NTs and sub 5's

@THE TRUE DIGLET
Screenshot 19

It appears that he settled with a computer class because he had no other options. it wasn't his major. He wasn't dedicated to one field of study, it was just a class to earn credits for graduation.

Elliot was at university for several different reasons. but personally, I think it was mainly to show some productivity to his parents, especially his mother, as he already received aid due to his autism and the income sent by his parents helped a little.

13l9owfda5i81.webp

Elliot was at university for several different reasons. but personally, I think it was mainly to show some productivity to his parents, especially his mother, as he already received aid due to his autism and the income sent by his parents helped a little.

13l9owfda5i81.webp
that too

13l9owfda5i81.webp
It is also important to say that he deliberately omitted this information from the manifesto, diaries and media. that is, you believe in a narrative created by him.

and it's not the only information he left out. he also omitted the GIRLS who were his friends, especially his best friend from the east coast, who he met on Twitter in 2013. I'm still going to post about that.

All college degrees are worthless when you're dying alone.

and it's not the only information he left out. he also omitted the GIRLS who were his friends, especially his best friend from the east coast, who he met on Twitter in 2013. I'm still going to post about that.
please do. that would be interesting

It is important to say that they communicated via video chat every day. so when he says he doesn't have a girl's number in his phone, he is deliberately lying. After studying so much about him, I understand why.

I recommend you read my post about his interest in school shooters

w-7.webp

That doesn't sound like Elliot's speech from the manifesto....

its funny how he dropped all of his classes because he couldn't find a gf. Tbh, that is based
Elliot was not based, he was a narcissistic retard insisting on going to Santa Barbara only to surround himself with the hottest blonde Stacies thinking his short Hapa ass could pull them.

Elliot was not based, he was a narcissistic retard insisting on going to Santa Barbara only to surround himself with the hottest blonde Stacies thinking his short Hapa ass could pull them.
true, but he gave them what they deserved. He had every right to be angry as hell for not being accepted.

As you said, I don't think that it's of any great importance what he happened to be studying. That's not what he was there for.

I don't care about that spoiled rich fag