Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had a choice between a human female and a humanoid alien female what would you choose?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
By humanoid I mean something like twi’leks or togrutas from Star Wars or the asari from mass effect.

Quarians from Mass Effect (with a fixed immune system)

Last edited:
Do I get to fuck them?

Whichever gives me more compassion :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Are the aliens hypergamous?

Alien pussy is superior

Can you please give an actual answer. I know your jus joking but this had nothing to do with what I asked.
Very well. Human female then because I’m a human supremacist.

Considering their not humans let's say no.
All else being equal I choose the alien. Without women's natural thottery I still give the edge to alien.

I want a blue (not avatar) waifu.

Id choose Twi leks for sure.

All else being equal I choose the alien. Without women's natural thottery I still give the edge to alien.

I want a blue (not avatar) waifu.
What's wrong with the na'vi? Too tall and cat like?

Are the aliens hypergamous?

Considering their not humans let's say no.

Big tiddy alien gf :feelsgah:

Would have to go via a species to species basis, if they're disgusting then human

Are the aliens attractive?

Oh for sure. I read that their culture has a big thing on family and community if that does anything for you. Plus head tentacles.

It would be better than any human females idea of family or love so I'd definitley be in. Also their head tentacles are sexy asf

ET technology would most likely be superior

How do you feel about togrutas?

I love their different colors and overall appearence. Ahsoka is my favorite one. Definitley wouldnt pass up a chance.

I love their different colors and overall appearence. Ahsoka is my favorite one. Definitley wouldnt pass up a chance.
Oh yeah ahsoka would be a great girlfriend. If these species somehow are real maybe this is how men make a comeback. Through cute loving differently colored aliens women with tentacles on their heads.

Oh yeah ahsoka would be a great girlfriend. If these species somehow are real maybe this is how men make a comeback. Through cute loving differently colored aliens women with tentacles on their heads.

That would be awesome. One can hope.

My cope is then when I die I'll at least get to enter a dream state for eternity with a world of my own creation. Kinda related to your fantasy world post you made today.

That would be awesome. One can hope.

My cope is then when I die I'll at least get to enter a dream state for eternity with a world of my own creation. Kinda related to your fantasy world post you made today.
I hope that's what happens when we die too. Still on the topic of alien women what do you think would happen if twi'leks and the other species I mentioned came to earth and started trying to get with human men? As in all types of men normies and incels included.

Ehhh.. Idk, but if she looked the avatar girl, I'd give it a try

I hope that's what happens when we die too. Still on the topic of alien women what do you think would happen if twi'leks and the other species I mentioned came to earth and started trying to get with human men? As in all types of men normies and incels included.

Well two things.

1st we'd have society shaming men, calling anyone who starting dating them traitors to the human race. For example look at how scared women get on the topic of sex robots. When their sexual hold on society is challenged, then they'll cause a riot.

Secondly. I think due to them being aliens, (especially with the value's they bring.) Twi's and other female aliens would be less picky or choosy over which men they dated. Leading to a lot of men escaping inceldom, and overall living better lives, maybe even leaving earth with them. A lot of men would chose to leave here due to it being a shit hole.

How about you? What are your thoughts?

Well two things.

1st we'd have society shaming men, calling anyone who starting dating them traitors to the human race. For example look at how scared women get on the topic of sex robots. When their sexual hold on society is challenged, then they'll cause a riot.

Secondly. I think due to them being aliens, (especially with the value's they bring.) Twi's and other female aliens would be less picky or choosy over which men they dated. Leading to a lot of men escaping inceldom, and overall living better lives, maybe even leaving earth with them. A lot of men would chose to leave here due to it being a shit hole.

How about you? What are your thoughts?
Pretty much the same as you. There are quite a few normies who have not gone mgtow but given up on dating all together so if a bunch of blue women suddenly started paying attention to guys who get nothing here I'm sure they'd leave this mudball in a heartbeat.
I actually find this topic pretty interesting. You want to kind of fling ideas back and forth about this through PM's?

Pretty much the same as you. There are quite a few normies who have not gone mgtow but given up on dating all together so if a bunch of blue women suddenly started paying attention to guys who get nothing here I'm sure they'd leave this mudball in a heartbeat.
I actually find this topic pretty interesting. You want to kind of fling ideas back and forth about this through PM's?

Sure man that sounds nice lets do it.

I will glad to fuck in the ass an asari of mass effect

I'd choose the alien if had the power to change like Rogue from X-men.

Aliens for me :feelsautistic:

Jus askin, do twi’leks or togrutas reproduce the same way like humans?
It's kind of flip floped between whatever story you see. I know in some stories twi'leks can have kids with humans. And they have a big thing on family and community if that does anything for you.

Ahsoka is my favorite one. Definitley wouldnt pass up a chance.
it's fun looking back at how she was able to survive monsters like grievous (just barely) using her loli agility

I'm hungry for more stuff involving her, though of all things they give us a 3dpd "ep6.5" elderly negress version as a Boba Fett spinoff :(

still have yet to see the final clone wars season they did (though Rebels was great) and heard she's getting another kind of "ep 3.5" special that is post-Cw and pre-rebels (shows her visiting Padme's funeral)

kinda want to see a pre-CW prequel too, like we know there's a period before becoming Anakin's Padawan that she's a youngling under that jedi master Plo Koon who got shot down

would be interesting if they had Plo Koon survive that plane crash - we see him hit a building but that's survivable w/ a force shield

maybe Windu could survive too

it's fun looking back at how she was able to survive monsters like grievous (just barely) using her loli agility

I'm hungry for more stuff involving her, though of all things they give us a 3dpd "ep6.5" elderly negress version as a Boba Fett spinoff :(

still have yet to see the final clone wars season they did (though Rebels was great) and heard she's getting another kind of "ep 3.5" special that is post-Cw and pre-rebels (shows her visiting Padme's funeral)

kinda want to see a pre-CW prequel too, like we know there's a period before becoming Anakin's Padawan that she's a youngling under that jedi master Plo Koon who got shot down

would be interesting if they had Plo Koon survive that plane crash - we see him hit a building but that's survivable w/ a force shield

maybe Windu could survive too

She was beautiful before the progressives touched her.

That's the theme of today's society. Nothing can be beautiful, especially something that may appeal to males. Art is supposed to be beautiful, desirable, sexy even. If everything and everyone is depicted as ugly In art, then no one can be offended, and this logic apparently makes sense.

It's disgusting.