Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you had a wife, would you be attracted to the smell of her stinky roast beef flaps?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Imagine waking up next your wife and smelling the putrid fishy smell of her unwashed cunt, would the smell turn you on?

Taking it a step further, could you then gain pleasure from smelling fermented fish?

idk if pussy smells like fish idk what it smells like idfk

idk if pussy smells like fish idk what it smells like idfk
It's pretty much common knowledge that it smells like fish.

Wouldnt know what that smells like :feelsseriously:

But idk lol if shes my wife id love her and be attracted to her and only her

sex havers issues, I'm not getting married any soon with my face

Only if it smells like fesikh and not something like salmon or tuna

Imagine waking up next your wife and smelling the putrid fishy smell of her unwashed cunt, would the smell turn you on?

Taking it a step further, could you then gain pleasure from smelling fermented fish?
I have a washing fetish so i would wash her stinky fesikh If it smells bad

Only if it smells like fesikh and not something like salmon or tuna
tfw no fesikh
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FrxaHoxvu4Zg%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg&hash=cdb94a9ae5a9b37d92cdc2a22c02a003

A bad smell can turn tantalizing once you realize where it comes from.

i would force her to shower daily

From the limited times I’ve been able to smell the scent of girls in my class, they tend to smell like pickles. It’s a fairly pleasing smell IMO so I’d say yeah

From the limited times I’ve been able to smell the scent of girls in my class, they tend to smell like pickles. It’s a fairly pleasing smell IMO so I’d say yeah
They let you sniff them?

I don't know what pussy smells like so I don't know of what level fishy smell you're talking about.

Why the fuck would you fantasize about being married to someone who has a dirty pussy and doesn’t shower.. like what the fuck

I'll never have one so Idk

Idk I doubt Id ever know:fuk:

also OP you have an obsession with roastie flaps:feelswhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back