Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you had to learn one of these languages by force which one would u choose and why?

Pick a language to learn

• German

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Spanish

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • French

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Korean

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
French is the Language of Love. Maybe it will help me get some bitches (in videogame)

spanish
doesnt seem too hard and im fascinated by spic culture and argentina/chile

probably german so I can larp as a german aryan and bait ethnic scum and normtards into race wars.

French and spanish are pretty close so learning any will facilitate the other

German bc I already know french and spanish

Korean. Idk. Seems cool.

Korea for the noodlewhores and maybe I could try be a pro gamer its all I am good at

Korean, German and French are dying languages and will be replaced with Arabic in my lifetime anyway. Spanish well outside of Spain don't really want to speak it as I dislike beaners.

I'm already learning German

I already speak German and a bit of Spic, so I had to decide between French and Korean.

I chose French, because then I can go to Africa and some remote islands and nigger maxx. I find African culture more interesting than Korean culture. Koreans are hypergamous lookists.

Deutsch, in order to be able to comprehend Hitler's speeches