Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you have Twitter, you should follow this guy.

Twitter is based at this point but I still get temp bans from time to time

stop shilling your twitter account nigga

Twitter is based at this point but I still get temp bans from time to time
Things have improved there, but yes there's still censorship because Elon Musk still depends heavily on advertising from companies who are beholden to the jews.

based account

Meh he sounds like a fat loner truecel typing this from his basement as he scrapes of dried cum from his keyboard.

You r not really truly blackpilled if you think some Euro Chad /Euro normie has accounts like these. They might have belief systems like these inside them sure but they r too busy living lyf /fucking stacies/travelling to own an autistic account that posts JBW content for other white incels to metaphorically jerk off to

the future of mankind depends on whites and yellows, but just the browns are reproducing, and those dont produce nothing, they just parasite

Got banned from twitter a while ago, they don't even tell you what you said was wrong anymore, probably just mass-reported by normie faggots.
po
Also Elon is talking to rabbis and jews in twitter spaces like a beaten dog and yesterday he posted this boomer-tier cringe:

View: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1707809181426921762

I got suspended for saying "kill all women"

I got suspended for saying "kill all women"
Yeah direct mention of violence is not allowed, but you can promote a lot of based stuff.

When life is just gifted to you on a golden plate, I hate seeing attractive people

Ranting won't do anything. People will keep on reproducing, reproducing, reproducing...

When life is just gifted to you on a golden plate, I hate seeing attractive people
All of us deserve to be healthy, attractive, strong, and intelligent gigachads and gigastacies.

Why so many schizoid accounts?

It's enough ragefuel to make thousands go ER.

All of us deserve to be healthy, attractive, strong, and intelligent gigachads and gigastacies.
The philosophy is something I agree with. Eugenics and genetic engineering is the only way forward. Too many retards and uglies breeding for human evolution to go in the right direction.

Yep. I hate when normies use the word "deserve". We all deserve the best. Deserving something don't mean shit unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back