Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you lose your virginity at 25+ no matter what you accomplish in life women will view you as a loser.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
It doesn't matter what you do with the rest of your life. Famous Athlete, Rockstar, Actor, IT millionaire. Hell you can even cure fucking CANCER.

Guess what would happen. If you are the man who actually cures Cancer and you were an older virgin, women will find a way to shit on you.

They would say something like: Well that's why he cured cancer he wasn't get laid so he had a bunch of free time.

Even if you ascend somehow in your life. If you are making 6 figures a year and are an all around great guy it doesn't matter.

This is why you NEVER reveal to a woman that you lost your virginity at an older age.

If you are that successful Surgeon you can be giving your wife a great life, but if she finds out you didn't get pussy until 25+ she will view you negatively and surely file for divorce. There is no way around this issue. You HAVE TO LIE or else any woman will lose interest in you no matter what you bring to the table.

Thats why if you do lose it you have to lie through your teeth like 99% of normies.

if you aren´t male model looking women will view you as a loser, nomatter what you accomplish in your life.

Isaac Newton was one of the greatest scientists of all time, but people still make fun of him cuz he died a virgin.

Isaac Newton was one of the greatest scientists of all time, but people still make fun of him cuz he died a virgin.
Nikola Tesla died a virgin too. He was the greatest scientist of all time.

Newton was one of the earliest truecels.
Nikola Tesla died a virgin too. He was the greatest scientist of all time.
Tesla too.

20+ is just over boyo
virgins are the most repulsive thing for rosties

It doesn't matter what you do with the rest of your life. Famous Athlete, Rockstar, Actor, IT millionaire. Hell you can even cure fucking CANCER.

Guess what would happen. If you are the man who actually cures Cancer and you were an older virgin, women will find a way to shit on you.

They would say something like: Well that's why he cured cancer he wasn't get laid so he had a bunch of free time.

Even if you ascend somehow in your life. If you are making 6 figures a year and are an all around great guy it doesn't matter.

This is why you NEVER reveal to a woman that you lost your virginity at an older age.

If you are that successful Surgeon you can be giving your wife a great life, but if she finds out you didn't get pussy until 25+ she will view you negatively and surely file for divorce. There is no way around this issue. You HAVE TO LIE or else any woman will lose interest in you no matter what you bring to the table.
Absolute bullshit most people in the world don't care about when u lost u r vigginity
20+ is just over boyo
virgins are the most repulsive thing for rosties
No toasties r most repulsive

they can't tell the difference
just don't bring the subject

I tend to find that if you just say it with confidence and refuse to falter in your logic it buttflusters roasties to no end. Some skanks from a place I used to work at started talking to me about sex and all that stuff, when they asked if I was a virgin I just said I was. When they did the typical normie / whore thing of "OH WOW HOW DO YOU SURVIVE?" I just said that I've not met a single woman I found attractive, said I hated how all women slather on copious amounts of makeup and wear form fitted clothing due to their insecurities. They had nothing to say since I described them perfectly. They couldn't make fun of me because I pushed the onus back onto them. I made it seem like my virginity was simply that they, as females, failed to hit a benchmark.

Oddly after that they all became much nicer to me and one of them even started wearing less makeup and would try to talk to me about how much she hated 'modern fashion culture', the ruse she was pulling was palpable...she'd met someone that didn't give a fuck about her and wanted desperately to be validated. It was pathetic.

I’m running out of time..:feelsrope:

Virgin Chad would still have no problems dating.

If you are not Chad, you have to keep the fact that you're a virgin to yourself.

The actual cutoff age is 20 not 25.

If a girl knows you were a virgin until 20+, she'll first ask herself how that happened, then subconsciously evaluate you (harder than usual) for flaws to find out why. For example, maybe your nose is a bit bulbous, but it's not immediately noticeable. Then she learns that you lost your virginity at age 24 to a cheap hooker, and suddenly, you look like Rudolf the red-nosed reindeer.

That said, if she starts pondering your virginity in the first place, you're probably already fucked. Or rather, not fucked. However you want to look at it.

Oddly after that they all became much nicer to me and one of them even started wearing less makeup and would try to talk to me about how much she hated 'modern fashion culture'

Because you were alpha.

so you're telling me you will be ok to build a RL with a non virgin ? :feelskek::feelskek:

NO WAY you'll finish your life with her if you reach marriage

so why do you care about them ?

just find a virgin girl, and some of my friends did it

and one of my childhood friend finally found a 9/10 when he was 29 yo

What if I lose my virginity at 60?​

should be a standard issue lie to say you lost it at 17

If you manage to cure cancer why would anyone even give a shit about whether or not you managed to get laid?

Chad would scam random people on the internet instead of curing cancer and still have a better life.

Why would women even know? How are they coming to this conclusion? Do you feel the need to answer all questions they give you?

I tend to find that if you just say it with confidence and refuse to falter in your logic it buttflusters roasties to no end. Some skanks from a place I used to work at started talking to me about sex and all that stuff, when they asked if I was a virgin I just said I was. When they did the typical normie / whore thing of "OH WOW HOW DO YOU SURVIVE?" I just said that I've not met a single woman I found attractive, said I hated how all women slather on copious amounts of makeup and wear form fitted clothing due to their insecurities.

I hope you know you're coping when you say this.

Don't be a simp and tell women the truth when they ask you when you lost your virginity. The fact that they're even asking you in the first place would mean that they're trying to shit-test you and the last thing you want to do is fall for the bait and tell them the truth.

I tend to find that if you just say it with confidence and refuse to falter in your logic it buttflusters roasties to no end. Some skanks from a place I used to work at started talking to me about sex and all that stuff, when they asked if I was a virgin I just said I was. When they did the typical normie / whore thing of "OH WOW HOW DO YOU SURVIVE?" I just said that I've not met a single woman I found attractive, said I hated how all women slather on copious amounts of makeup and wear form fitted clothing due to their insecurities. They had nothing to say since I described them perfectly. They couldn't make fun of me because I pushed the onus back onto them. I made it seem like my virginity was simply that they, as females, failed to hit a benchmark.

Oddly after that they all became much nicer to me and one of them even started wearing less makeup and would try to talk to me about how much she hated 'modern fashion culture', the ruse she was pulling was palpable...she'd met someone that didn't give a fuck about her and wanted desperately to be validated. It was pathetic.
You realise these holes were basically offering it to you on a plate?

I hope you know you're coping when you say this.
No really, women hate to be told or implied to be part of the 'collective' of womankind. That's why its such a big joke that women will always try as hard as possible to not "Be like other women", its a huge validation thing, all holes will make a big deal that they're not like other girls, they're basically "One of the guys"...when you make it clear that that shit isn't going to fly it certainly bothers them.

You realise these holes were basically offering it to you on a plate?
Offering what?

If you manage to cure cancer why would anyone even give a shit about whether or not you managed to get laid?

Because normies are shallow fucking trash.

You think the cutoff is 25+? lel
Foids lose their virginity at 11 now.

just a reminder that the discussion is already taking a dark turn if they're asking you this

people always judge you

subjects that are nuclear: your virginity status, whether you got your college degree or dropped out, whether you have friends or not, whether you get along with your family like a normie or hate their guts like a maladjusted individual..

all of these are easy to stumble into and can cause normies to secretly see you as a bottom-tier person if you answer truthfully

Offering what?
They're including you in a convo about sex, one apparently is trying to please you by altering her appearance and saying things she thinks you want to hear--are you an aspy or something? :feelsohh:

forgot to mention income, if you actually let slip that you earn far less then your experience and skills should and complain about it.....:feelskek:

They're including you in a convo about sex, one apparently is trying to please you by altering her appearance and saying things she thinks you want to hear--are you an aspy or something? :feelsohh:
Normies and whores talk about sex with basically anyone that will listen because they're controlled by it. That whore that decided to start acting different from the other sluts was just annoyed that I basically invalidated her so she sought to separate herself from them by doing the whole "I'm not like other girls tee hee" bullshit.
It was just a ploy, if I turned around and validated the crap she was spewing she would've got the attention and recognition she thought she deserved and then ghosted me.

just a reminder that the discussion is already taking a dark turn if they're asking you this

people always judge you

subjects that are nuclear: your virginity status, whether you got your college degree or dropped out, whether you have friends or not, whether you get along with your family like a normie or hate their guts like a maladjusted individual..

all of these are easy to stumble into and can cause normies to secretly see you as a bottom-tier person if you answer truthfully

true