Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you missed out on teen love, you have failed your biological impulses!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Your late teens are when foids are most fertile and when men have the highest testosterone levels in their body, the peak of the male sex drive!

Humans were programmed to fuck as soon as they finished puberty!

If you weren’t fucking by the time you turn 21, it’s completely fucking over, you are a complete genetic failure, an aberration to evolution! :blackpill:

Even normies are Blackpilled to this fact. :feelshaha:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/2fd4LX3qkRc?feature=share

Last edited:
Cool, but I will not watch that stupid yt-video. Why do you even watch bs like that? To give this motherfucker clicks and validation?

I was fatcel back then so any approaches would have been insta rejection

By the time I lose all the weight I was 18 and no longer teen

Funny thing Is I getting lean made me from trucel to a normie, all the effort did littile to boost smv

True. I never had a chance cuz I was homeschooled near highschool and was spending most of my days moving house to house/raking yards/cutting grass/struggling. It never began for me. Who knows if I would've ascended :feelshmm:

brutal :blackpill: indeed :what:

Cool, but I will not watch that stupid yt-video. Why do you even watch bs like that? To give this motherfucker clicks and validation?
People here have zero attention spans, don’t even read before posting a reply. :feelshaha:

People here have zero attention spans, don’t even read before posting a reply. :feelshaha:
What has this to do with the video you posted? Answer or shut up!

Biological Impulse as you call it is evil. Mother Nature is evil. Just imagine bringing another life form into existence just to suffer in this shit world full of predators and I say it like that because it's a PVP world player vs player. This world is corrupted with unlimited lust from leeches who are calling themselves Humans. Humans interaction it's all about benefits.

Existence is a error.

I was fatcel back then so any approaches would have been insta rejection

By the time I lose all the weight I was 18 and no longer teen

Funny thing Is I getting lean made me from trucel to a normie, all the effort did littile to boost smv
Lifefuell to me, I can't wait to see if I'm a normie after weight loss

I also missed out on that as well as on emotional connection with a girl. Now even if some roastie accepts me i will have to jestermaxx and pretend that its a real love. How other oldcels cope?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back