Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you mog him, you can get a wife

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Lets Make Jalapeno Cashew Dip Taste Things Cocktails  More   VLOG June 30th   July 5th 2022 35

Don't give up!

He mogs me brutally

I mog him. But I don't disagree with the post title. I could get a 4/10 drug-addicted wife by paying all her bills. Not this wife, though

I mog him. But I don't disagree with the post title. I could get a 4/10 drug-addicted wife. Not this wife, though
then get one, better than inceldom

then get one
I'm a poorcel, so I watched neighbors and know how the tale works. She would probably use my money to buy drugs and share with thugs (who will fuck her), then after 3 yrs of drug abuse she would look like a methhead, but 60% of your income is hers.

I'm a poorcel, so I watched neighbors and know how the tale works. She would probably use my money to buy drugs and share with thugs (who will fuck her), then after 3 yrs of drug abuse she would look like a methhead, but 60% of your income is hers.
Still better than inceldom
Almost like most of you guys are volcels

He is white; I know ethnic women who basically want to be with any white men.

If we have the same race, yes.

He is white; I know ethnic women who basically want to be with any white men.

If we have the same race, yes.
Whoch most of you are

Still better than inceldom
Almost like most of you guys are volcels
You know you sound like a child talking like this, right? Must be a zoomer.

Listen, child. EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM, is on a sense, a volcel. If you tell me you couldn't get a crackhead and fuck her, you're lying. If a white American guy tells me he couldn't go SEA and fuck at least one ugly Philippine, he would be lying. If a non-dalit Currycel tells me he couldn't get an arranged marriage with a piece of shit below his cast, he would be lying. If an Australiancel tells me he can't fuck an aborigenous , he will be lying.

I mean, man. You sound so trollish.

i mog him yet women avert their gaze when they look at me

Listen, child. EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM, is on a sense, a volcel. If you tell me you couldn't get a crackhead and fuck her, you're lying. If a white American guy tells me he couldn't go SEA and fuck at least one ugly Philippine, he would be lying. If a non-dalit Currycel tells me he couldn't get an arranged marriage with a piece of shit below his cast, he would be lying. If an Australiancel tells me he can't fuck an aborigenous , he will be lying.

So you just give up?

I'm to wild and ugly to be in a realtionshit.

you call a 4inch dick "a volcel"

you call a 4inch dick "a volcel"
This is complicated, but I can tell you that women can only know about it when about to having sex. Few women don't like to be seen as whores, and at least some would carry the act even with the 4 inch dick

This is complicated, but I can tell you that women can only know about it when about to having sex. Few women don't like to be seen as whores, and at least some would carry the act even with the 4 inch dick
LOL
what about 1 inch? are these guys "volcels"? they can't fuck any women
what about this guy?

is this guy a "volcel"?

Attachments

• nypj5m0kofb11.jpg
    nypj5m0kofb11.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 27
Is that the guy who got famous for uploading a video of him crying watching a Star Wars trailer?
She's with him because of his fame that's it, otherwise he's an incel lol

Is that the guy who got famous for uploading a video of him crying watching a Star Wars trailer?
She's with him because of his fame that's it, otherwise he's an incel lol
you mog him amirite?

_ _ _

also

_ _ _ _ | _ _ | _ _ _ _ _

also
_ _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _

fill in the blanks

1. Taller with bigger bones (good everywhere)

2. Whiter (good in many places in East Asia)

3. Not very bald. (good everywhere)

4. Looks like a soft, nice person (good for the normal high IQ females who doesn't want home violence)

5. Probably has a good job (good everywhere).

---------------

Of course he is okay for at least 30% of the females in our big world.

1. Taller with bigger bones (good everywhere)

2. Whiter (good in many places in East Asia)

3. Not very bald. (good everywhere)

4. Looks like a soft, nice person (good for the normal high IQ females who doesn't want home violence)

5. Probably has a good job (good everywhere).

---------------

Of course he is okay for at least 30% of the females in our big world.
correct that's why I say that majority of whitecels in my experience are FAKECELS

He racemogs me

Giga based
@glownigger 1 this true boyo?:feelsdevil:
BurntIvoryCuck sounds like a douchebag anti white antifa faggot that desperately needs to be curbstomped.

He’s likely referring to topics that ask if we could ascend with so and so race of females would we, to which I’ll typically answer “not unless white” due to my views against white genocide.

The most recent threads of these I remember replying to featured Asian females as the posed question and while I have humorously referred to negresses in the past as sheboons I don’t remember doing so at anytime recently as it pertains to one of these kinds of racial ascension topics, so ButthurtIvoryCuck is likely imagining me mocking negresses, since again I have said I would reject all non white females, due to my anti white genocide moral value system but because he’s a communist NWO multiculti loving sack of pro race mixing shit, anyone stating as such in his eyes cannot possibly be making a decision based on noble moral values or higher ideals but rather committing a mortal sin against his libtarded Bolshevist religious and political beliefs.

Well fuck you right back BurntIvoryCuck!

You are every bit as offensive to my sensibilities as I am to yours. :feelsUgh: