Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you succeed as an autistic/mentally ill person people think that this only due to medication

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Back in school people said that the only reason why I get good grades is because I am constantly on medication for my ADHD/Autism/other issues. This is although I luckily never took any kind of medication because my mother was at least smart enough to know that psychotherapeutic drugs are a scam that hurts more than it helps. When you succeed in anything as a disabled/mentally ill man it gets seen as cheating. With me people only thought that I can get something right if I take drugs (despite never taking any). This is what I constantly heard during my school years, every single day. The others said that my grades were overcompensation due to having no success with girls as well as with making friendships.

ngl , meds helped me with my sever insomnia back in 2018 for a month but the side effects were so bad

So you basically make two threads to brag about being smart and rich then bitch why people dont suck your dick for it. ok

So you basically make two threads to brag about being smart and rich then bitch why people dont suck your dick for it. ok
Sorry for the misunderstanding. Never said that I was rich and/or smart.

The education system in my country is a joke that hands out participation trophies for everyone grinding long enough. The envy for grades in my country is for me not understandable.

I just went to school with absolutely disgusting chad/normalscum that fucked around while doing nothing and then complained about bad/mediocre grades, they did nothing but partying/fucking and then complained afterwards because best grades and fucking the entire day are mutually exclusive.

School is not a measure for intelligence in the slightest, if these people actually tried they would mog me into oblivion, school quantifies invested time and not intelligence, particularly in the West. The same as university which quantifies your wealth and your abilities to suck dicks mostly.

And if I was rich I would likely never have gathered these school experiences because everyone with enough money sends their kids to a private school where at least some discipline is enforced and violence is only seen on a verbal level.

Last edited:
medication during puberty probably lowers iq

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Never said that I was rich and/or smart.

The education system in my country is a joke that hands out participation trophies for everyone grinding long enough. The envy for grades in my country is for me not understandable. I just went to school with absolutely disgusting chad/normalscum that fucked around while doing nothing and then complained about bad/mediocre grades, they did nothing but partying/fucking and then complained afterwards because best grades and fucking the entire day are mutually exclusive.

School is not a measure for intelligence in the slightest, if these people actually tried they would mog me into oblivion, school quantifies infested time and not intelligence, particularly in the West. The same as university which quantifies your wealth and your abilities to suck dicks mostly.
Im sorry i lashed out on you because your other thread triggered me, im an asshole. You have no idea how is like to grow up in poverty, its horror i wouldnt wish on my worst enemy, again not your problem or fault and im sorry for being rude.

Im sorry i lashed out on you because your other thread triggered me, im an assholle. You have no idea how is like to grow up in poverty, its horror i wouldnt wish on my worst enemy, again not your problem and im sorry for being rude.
Not a problem and you are a based brocel - not an asshole, everyone lashes out. It's understandable considering our circumstances.

Of course being rich is an enormous privilege, particularly because physical aggression is mostly kept at bay and copes are available. Saying that money isn't everything is like saying breathing isn't everything to a suffocating person.

I just went to school with absolutely disgusting chad/normalscum that fucked around while doing nothing and then complained about bad/mediocre grades, they did nothing but partying/fucking and then complained afterwards because best grades and fucking the entire day are mutually exclusive.

That perfectly describes my college years. First, they reject you and never invite you to anything social. Then, you are isolated, so you have too much free time, so you can study while feeling like a social outcast. Finally, you get better grades than the classmates that were partying, enjoying socialization and fucking for obvious reasons. And the cycle continues, becase now they hate you even more and reject you more directly and harshly.

School is not a measure for intelligence in the slightest, if these people actually tried they would mog me into oblivion, school quantifies invested time and not intelligence, particularly in the West. The same as university which quantifies your wealth and your abilities to suck dicks mostly.

Again, 100% based.
No intelligence, free thinking or vocation is rewarded in college. The only thing a college professor wants from you is to waste as much time as possible memorizing and repeating the sacred stuff that gave him his job.
Im not smart, and ive never been. I just spent my whole life isolated because im short, ugly and aspergers, and had too much free time. So ive read a lot. Thats all.
I wish i had a normal illiterate life, like normies and Chads have it. I wish i had the chance to have friends and a gf. Good grades are pointless and a constant reminder that, while people were having sex, i was reading fucking Plato, Aristotle and Heidegger, because i never had a chance to not to.

That perfectly describes my college years. First, they reject you and never invite you to anything social. Then, you are isolated, so you have too much free time, so you can study while feeling like a social outcast. Finally, you get better grades than the classmates that were partying, enjoying socialization and fucking for obvious reasons. And the cycle continues, becase now they hate you even more and reject you more directly and harshly.

Again, 100% based.
No intelligence, free thinking or vocation is rewarded in college. The only thing a college professor wants from you is to waste as much time as possible memorizing and repeating the sacred stuff that gave him his job.
Im not smart, and ive never been. I just spent my whole life isolated because im short, ugly and aspergers, and had too much free time. So ive read a lot. Thats all.
I wish i had a normal illiterate life, like normies and Chads have it. I wish i had the chance to have friends and a gf. Good grades are pointless and a constant reminder that, while people were having sex, i was reading fucking Plato, Aristotle and Heidegger, because i never had a chance to not to.
100% me. Insane how people can live in different places but sometimes the experiences are just one and the same.

Not a problem and you are a based brocel - not an asshole, everyone lashes out. It's understandable considering our circumstances.

Of course being rich is an enormous privilege, particularly because physical aggression is mostly kept at bay and copes are available. Saying that money isn't everything is like saying breathing isn't everything to a suffocating person.
Thanks bro, i love all your threads, they are high iq but easy understandable. I also shouldnt judge or minimize other incels problems because everyone knows the best their life situation.

Sometimes I wish my life meant something but I listen to music and surprising it's good cope

Was also the smartest kid in middle school.

My chadlite "friends" used every opportunity to humiliate me, they d beat me up, pull down my pants in front of girls and saying in front everyone shit like: "You will go to prom with your backpack"

It is hard to not be crushed and become a complete dysfunctional wreck constantly escaping with incresaingly worse social conditions. Once you are an isolated NEET it is over for you, your iq has decreased effectively by 20 -30 points and you are in a vegetative state. And you cannot improve without sacrificing your health (lack of sleep, unhealthy diet) effectively decreasing your IQ permanently