Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy If you think a woman is average looking, you are an incel

the users are based at least :feelskek:

There is objective beauty jfl, redditors don’t want to believe it. Cucks are mad because their attraction to a foid is not a measure of their objective rating. Some dudes will fuck anything.

They need to keep lowering foids self esteem

20 000 reddit cucks do not understand what a bell curve is at that 6/10 means you are already good looking

They need to keep lowering foids self esteem
They are not even trying to lower it. It's not like foids being voted 2/10 or something.
What's wrong with being rated 5.2/10 lol. It means you are just a normal human being like most people. Soys are just mad they can't rate their qwiins with "10/10"

There is objective beauty jfl, redditors don’t want to believe it. Cucks are mad because their attraction to a foid is not a measure of their objective rating. Some dudes will fuck anything.
exactly, like if you follow the guide all the ratings should be between + or - 0.5.

20 000 reddit cucks do not understand what a bell curve is at that 6/10 means you are already good looking
No no you are not getting it. Rating this girl 5.3, who looks as good as the last 10 girls you passed by on the street earlier, is a hate crime and you need to be put down

View attachment 791632

Objetively, I have still never seen a naked woman in my life. Objectively, I've never been on a date. Objectively, no woman thinks I am attractive and worthy of being dated.

Therefore, objectively, I am not attractive. Not hard to figure out.

Subjectively, I think I look okay, but my opinion doesn't matter since the reality is that I look like a subhuman.
Weird how female peacocks never choose the plain coloured male peacock. It’s almost as if it is less objectively beautiful. Weird how humans also find it less objectively beautiful.

exactly, like if you follow the guide all the ratings should be between + or - 0.5.
Funny how they get mad at the ratings, but can’t point to anything in the rating guide they will say doesn’t reflect beauty.

love seeing roasties and soys mad at that based sub

On one of the rare occasions where foids' attention seeking behavior is not validated and people get banned and called incel for it. Like foids need more ego boost JFL.

The best rating foids can hope for is on online dating. Hundreds of matches everyday.

Finally a based subreddit

This is what I didn't realize in the past,my inkwelldom fucked me up so bad I would rate just about any foid a 8.

On one of the rare occasions where foids' attention seeking behavior is not validated and people get banned and called incel for it. Like foids need more ego boost JFL.

The best rating foids can hope for is on online dating. Hundreds of matches everyday.
Yep women simply can't lose. The moment you treat them like a normal human beings with flaws and not like a goddess, you get scolded by army of soys

Yep women simply can't lose. The moment you treat them like a normal human beings with flaws and not like a goddess, you get scolded by army of soys
Yeah, this plus the fact their options are infinite. It blows my mind how people can't see their privilege.

And then they try to refute this with "sex is easier for women but relationship are more difficult to get". This is of course bullshit. Nevermind that foids are always chad-chasing, dating is a funnel: if you have more option on the firsts steps (more men willing to go out with you) you will have more success on the lower steps (more men willing to commit).

True. It's why I rate the majority of people between 4-6. And if you say that among women, you're called an evil inkwell.

Yeah, this plus the fact their options are infinite. It blows my mind how people can't see their privilege.

And then they try to refute this with "sex is easier for women but relationship are more difficult to get". This is of course bullshit. Nevermind that foids are always chad-chasing, dating is a funnel: if you have more option on the firsts steps (more men willing to go out with you) you will have more success on the lower steps (more men willing to commit).
Classic foid logic. I have seen women complaining how they have it hard on dating apps, because you see, they have too much choices. And when they filter out the non chad, they are left with 2-3 choices. So you see, it is basically the same like men getting 2 matches if lucky after swiping for weeks.

True. It's why I rate the majority of people between 4-6. And if you say that among women, you're called an evil inkwell.
That's not even a bad rating, most people should fall in that range. I can't understand what are they complaining about and how that sub promotes hate and unrealistic beauty standards. If anything it shows most people are average and there is nothing to be ashamed and feel bad about if you are not top tear model.

View attachment 791632

Objetively, I have still never seen a naked woman in my life. Objectively, I've never been on a date. Objectively, no woman thinks I am attractive and worthy of being dated.

Therefore, objectively, I am not attractive. Not hard to figure out.

Subjectively, I think I look okay, but my opinion doesn't matter since the reality is that I look like a subhuman.
Ummm you just gotta love yourself, of course no girl is gonna find you attractive if you dont find yourself attractive :foidSoy:

This is what I didn't realize in the past,my inkwelldom fucked me up so bad I would rate just about any foid a 8.
This is why it’s over for the male race.

No matter how I rate them, I will not get them.

Classic foid logic. I have seen women complaining how they have it hard on dating apps, because you see, they have too much choices. And when they filter out the non chad, they are left with 2-3 choices. So you see, it is basically the same like men getting 2 matches if lucky after swiping for weeks.
It's the same only in their solipsistic mind

every one point difference on the decile scale represents one standard deviation on the bellcurve

Rating women based on their face is just dumb, I've never see a man discuss a woman's face that much, it's always the body.

By this logic mods are also femcels cause ugly men aren't spared either.

I thought all women are 10 out of 10 which makes rating them unnecessary.

"True" that's comical :lul: