Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you think about it, Chads are often the ultimate cucks

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
Despite being a Chad, Stacy will still demand he wears a condom. By demanding this she's basically saying "Yeah I want your body but I am repulsed of spreading your seed" and "You have no right to ejaculate in me, I don't want to bear your children" Logically speaking, this is very cucked, Stacy demands he puts a piece of rubber that removes overall satisfaction because she is the one in control.

Something does not check out.

Cope
It's a shit test which Chad ignores

Despite being a Chad, Stacy will still demand he wears a condom. By demanding this she's basically saying "Yeah I want your body but I am repulsed of spreading your seed" and "You have no right to ejaculate in me, I don't want to bear your children" Logically speaking, this is very cucked, Stacy demands he puts a piece of rubber that removes overall satisfaction because she is the one in control.

Let me tell you the real reason why Chads and Stacies are the ultime cucks :

It's because they fornicate and will be sent to hell.

Cope, stacies gets rammed in the ass by chad raw and gets cum on her last dinner. Not only that but they’re the only ones that have the luxury to actually choose who they want to date and fuck. They literally have the life every man dreams of. Chad can have a harem of women lined up in his bedroom if he wants.

Retarded cope, the vast foids will try to get impregnated by the chad at all cost

Chad doesn't have to use a condom