Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill if you think white skin can compete with dark coloring, you're deluded as shit

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
don't wanna bother replying to race bait shit threads nor the irrelevant stormcuck incels so here what is

micro penis asians are irrelevant to this thread they're beyond hierarchy system below dirt etc.

(average dark colored Mediterranean/ethnic)

VS

(average white)
Screenshot 20201216 171630

now you shall seethe.

Cope. North Atlantid mogs

JFL when every single study shows white men being the most desirable race by women. Don't even try with this shit man.

N85vvo5wk6361

"you think white skin can compete with dark coloring"

Yes :chad:
Marlon Brando 2

JFL when every single study shows white men being the most desirable race by women. Don't even try with this shit man.
Ikr, also he shows a white cel compared to chad lites, op is biased

subhumans above coping posting above average models/actors instead of the average Joe.

Greycel tier thread.

Ikr, also he shows a white cel compared to chad lites, op is biased
I agree JBW is undeniable, but how is that even a whitecel jfl this "average white dude" mogs me so hard

I agree JBW is undeniable, but how is that even a whitecel jfl this "average white dude" mogs me so hard
I wasn't showing a average white, I was demonstrating that cherry picked photos isn't reality

I wasn't showing a average white, I was demonstrating that cherry picked photos isn't reality
I was referring to OP's average white example, he still mogs

Lol white skin historically has dominated the poos and has been a mark of power. Lighter coloring mog hard and like with whites they have a range of a colors from blonde, brown, brunette, red, hair, and green, grey, blue, brown, amber, eyes as well as squarer jaws and thinner noses, they mog so unbelievably hard, dont cope deathnik

Enjoy your copes bro... But the blackpill will inevitably catch up to you

White skin have the most smv.
Low melanin skin , however is physiologically and aesthetically inferior to most darker skin.

The adage tall, dark, and handsome rang true and its looks based .

Niggas be coping again

bad thread , chad comes in different colors