Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you want for yourself what you don't want for others you are automatically a bad person by not believing in the equality of rights

M

middleEast

Recruit
★★★
I'm not here to argue that for you brother incels , I'm here to prove that most people are evil by argument .

Any human who doesn't want for others as he or she wanting for himself/herself is evil .

They will justify their privileges by all kinds of justification no justification can break this equality rule .

True, like rich telling a poor that money isnt important, healthy telling the ill that he doesn't care for his health. Same situation with people who have sex and relationships telling us that we should focus on other things.

True, like rich telling a poor that money isnt important, healthy telling the ill that he doesn't care for his health. Same situation with people who have sex and relationships telling us that we should focus on other things.
Because they want to keep their privileges by denying others , like when kings don't want others to be free because they would lose their privilege .

I believe everyone has the right to create a life he envisions because everyone is responsible for his own life.

@BlkPillPres thoughts?

I believe everyone has the right to create a life he envisions because everyone is responsible for his own life.
Doesn't include a life you envision that define others as slaves to your wishes or victims to your Goals .

Based and goldenrulepilled.

Because they want to keep their privileges by denying others , like when kings don't want others to be free because they would lose their privilege .
Or high value men who get fertile and young females will tell low status males that they aren't entitled to anything and can even finance preachers and thinkers who propagate abstinence from sexual life as a way of life.

Or high value men who get fertile and young females will tell low status males that they aren't entitled to anything and can even finance preachers and thinkers who propagate abstinence from sexual life as a way of life.
I think the real question that will really challenge their narrative should be , Are naturally created or happening privileges should be equalized by society ?

If they said no well then one can argue that power is also a natural privilege thus social movements like feminism or liberalism should not be supported

Its mysogyny to reject a single mom of obese woman, so they could go around and get women pregnant without consequences.

@BlkPillPres thoughts?
I'm not here to argue that for you brother incels , I'm here to prove that most people are evil by argument .

Any human who doesn't want for others as he or she wanting for himself/herself is evil .

They will justify their privileges by all kinds of justification no justification can break this equality rule .
Do you want women to have the same rights, privileges, social norms, etc as men?

Then by proxy you wanted the inceldom you have now, so why are you on an "incel" forum where people complain about the end result of the thing you wanted?

It would be very ironic if you yourself were also doing the complaining.

Then by proxy you wanted the inceldom you have now, so why are you on an "incel" forum where people complain about the end result of the thing you wanted?

It would be very ironic if you yourself were also doing the complaining.
The reasons of my inceldom and my reactions to those reasons are totally different things, there is No predetermined way of how I should react to it .
This is a site for inceldom Not for a specific way of reaction about it .

The reasons of my inceldom and my reactions to those reasons are totally different things, there is No predetermined way of how I should react to it .
There's always a way one ought to act, and one ought to not act.

According to who ?
Who have the right to decide how i should act ?
Is it Society ?
Common sense, logic, reason, etc.

It's not "ought to act" because "X group says so".

It's "ought to act" because "it's beneficial and optimal".

In order for there to be winners, there needs to be losers. Normies benefit from our collective deprivation. It makes them look better in comparison.

Last edited:
Normies don’t see us as equal so its ok to treat us like shit.

They will only respect us if we demonstrate the ability to hurt them.

Common sense, logic, reason, etc.

It's not "ought to act" because "X group says so".

Logic is a structure of reasoning it doesn't define the truth of anything because it requires a set of truths or claims to start from which are very subjective to everyone and culture .

Can you provide a universal or objective set of claims to why should people act in one way ?

for example what universal rule you used to reason that all incels should act in a certain manner ?

Last edited:
Normies don’t see us as equal so its ok to treat us like shit.

They will only respect us if we demonstrate the ability to hurt them.
Yes because they are evil that's the whole point of my post to argue for it .

Retaliation of evil is justice it's Not evil .
But evil does not respect justice, quite the opposite.

And I don’t want to be just, I want to eradicate evil (people) with any means necessary.

we live in an unequal, imperfect world. And nothing we do will be able to overcome that. Humanity is doomed. If all the races stuck to dating inside their race, and everyone cooperated, we could do better

equality is for weaklings

Logic is a structure of reasoning it doesn't define the truth of anything because it requires a set of truths or claims to start from which are very subjective to everyone and culture .

Can you provide a universal or objective set of claims to why should people act in one way ?

for example what universal rule you used to reason that all incels should act in a certain manner ?
I already said the reasoning why
The institution of marriage "became a thing" exactly because of the reason I stated. It brought stability to society, enforced social order, etc. It was beneficial and optimal for society, which means most of everyone benefits. You don't need any other reasoning than that.

If your retarded argument is basically "people should also do things that are to their detriment that aren't optimal" then there's no further room for discourse.

I already said the reasoning why

The institution of marriage "became a thing" exactly because of the reason I stated. It brought stability to society, enforced social order, etc. It was beneficial and optimal for society, which means most of everyone benefits. You don't need any other reasoning than that.

If your retarded argument is basically "people should also do things that are to their detriment that aren't optimal" then there's no further room for discourse.
I would not even bother to respond to that because benefit is very subjective terminology to a degree that any objectively set of claims depending on it is absurd .
Benefits to who and what if benefits conflicts ....

@middleEast Logic does not define truth - It establishes the pathway to the discovery / uncovering of truth.

Like the quote from the famous Michelangelo, "Every block of stone already has a statue inside of it, and it's the task of the sculptor to discover it". In reference to this quote, its "truth" that would be the statue that already exists within the stone, and "logic" that is the device or means that the sculptor would use to discover it.

As for universal objective way to act, the logical conclusion is that all deliberate actions are primarily motivated by subjective things (like desire, belief, preference etc).

If there's actually a universally objective way to act --- It would be non-deliberate behavior, like making a mistake, or doing something by accident or unconsciously.

But if you consider the bigger picture, its hard to say that any event is accidental. For all that you know, any action that was deemed an accident by one person, may have been the intention of another entity with extra privileges and abilities than the average human (like a deity, or a powerful demon). There's no way to tell for sure whether or not anything was caused by accident.

TLDR. The universally objective way to act, is to act unconsciously or accidentally. But there's no way to tell for certain whether or not anything is accident. Because what is perceived as accident by one person, could be the intention of another entity, like a supreme being in a transcendent realm of existence.

Last edited:
Logic does not define truth - It establishes the path to the discovery / uncover-ment of truth.

Also due to the practical meaninglessness of existence, its not reasonable to believe that there's a universally objective way to act. All actions are either accidental or motivated by subjective attributes (like desire, belief & preference).

If there's actually a universally objective way to act, I think the closest thing to it would be non-deliberate behavior, like making a mistake, or doing something by total accident.
Yes agreed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back