Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you want to destroy what's leftof redpillers, a few blue checkmark twitter accounts and mass flagging could remove them all from youtube

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
No more RSD. No more masculinity red pill guys scamming people into "working hard" (at destroying their lives).

Find out their real names and have their bank accounts suspended by chase and other major banks.

Anyone who is red pill or is openly anti-women has their life hanging by a thread, tbh.

"Few blue checkmark twitter accounts"

What do you mean by this? Are we supposed to obtain blue checkmark twitter accounts?

"Few blue checkmark twitter accounts"

What do you mean by this? Are we supposed to obtain blue checkmark twitter accounts?

DM the twitter feminists and tell them about said redpill accounts, etc

They don't see much outside their bubble

So you think they have never been informed of redpillers over the years? There was a movie called "the red pill" and it featured a feminist

OP, why do you care, honestly? They're basically con artists working an angle. This kind of thing self-corrects over time when enough red pilled faggots realize that it's all bullshit.

Did you get scammed by one of them?

OP, why do you care, honestly? They're basically con artists working an angle. This kind of thing self-corrects over time when enough red pilled faggots realize that it's all bullshit.

Yes he did and so did I actually. Although I don't care about getting rid of them. I'm not sure he really cares that much either he might just be putting out an idea.

This. They're snake oil salesmen. Telling the truth by spreading the blackpill hurts their scam business a lot more than going after them directly.

Openly anti-woman like... Most of us here?

I could not care less tbh

The redpill is a gateway to the blackpill. It's already dying in itself. It used to be more about "game", but people realized that was bullshit. Now they're trying to say that you can improve your attractiveness and become a Chad.

Now they're trying to say that you can improve your attractiveness and become a Chad.

PLEASE BUY MY SNAKE OIL WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAH