Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you want to hate females more, search "dating wrapped [insert year]" on Tiktok.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Wizard
★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@lilysunderland/video/7312915983381843233?q=dating%20wrapped%202023&t=1706307093569

It's a "trend" where whores list all their "dates" from that year, provide details and rank them in various ways. This particular whore includes how much money was spent on her by these simps over the year (which she clocks at $1250, "not including drinks"). Some are more openly whorey and involve details about which guys they smashed etc. The coda is usually some variation on "men are awful".

good the more normie rage they induce the better it will be for us

God I hate foids with loud and masculine voices. Abominations.

Attachments

• undefined - Imgur.gif
    undefined - Imgur.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
I can't listen to fods speak it's fucking annoying.

Not using chinktok

her looksmatch is struggle to even find a landwhale that will give attention to him :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Her lookmatch watches hamza

Her looksmatch was killed in the womb with a clothes hanger

61A0C512 0265 4580 B94B 3A248C26382B

E75D7D04 7776 4C3A 8BBA 21B0621B9DC3

tfw it’s ovER

Her looksmatch is the mouse that drowned in that bucket of cream

I don't want ragefuel. I'm tired

her nose and mouth are ugly. why is this so funny to them? this is terrible.

her nose and mouth are ugly. why is this so funny to them? this is terrible.
Most female humour can be reduced to "haha I'm a slut" or "haha I'm drunk". And yeah, she's actually pretty ugly. The only thing appealing about her is her posh accent, but that's ruined by her manly voice. Then she's frauding her looks in all the typical ways as best she can, an inch of fakeup, likely lip fillers, bleach blonde hair, tan and dressed like a street walker.

Thanks. I'll do this later today.
Do you find it strange how women's entire lives seem to revolve around their sexuality, and they seem to parade it, protect it, hide it, and mystify it? Women are both so reluctant to be literal and admit they had sex (you know they do) and other times they outright admit it and wear it like a badge of whore's honor.

Then she's frauding her looks in all the typical ways as best she can, an inch of fakeup
You know when she's completely done up like that, that's how she then perceives her own attractiveness and so if her looksmatch approached her, she would be offended. When she's applied the makeup and hair extensions, and fake lashes, she's aiming for Chad.

her looksmatch doesn't know what female skin feels like

This is why I want a young virgin foid. Could never get with a girl ridden by dozens of randos, disgusting

I was born hating women, don’t need no tiktok for that

If i had an AK47 with a 100x drum mag, You wouldnt even recognize her.

Ak assault rifle round drum magazine isolated white background ak assault rifle round drum mag

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back