Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you wear Teddy Fresh you should be arrested

Swimcell

Swimcell

「21st Century Schizoid Man」
★★
225A6272 1B93 49A9 B5CD 945675B61A14

12B09831 6FD0 4EB0 A9B3 8D3765678956

I don’t even really have a beef with H3H3. I watched him a lot back in the golden age of youtube, it’s a shame he’s cucked out now.

But these clothes are an assault on the senses. Every male who wears them in my Uni are emasculates numales without a whiff of testosterone. Get a fucking black collared shirt, a pair of pants, and some Doc Martens you gelded animals.

Get a fucking black collared shirt, a pair of pants, and some Doc Martens you gelded animals.

I would look so unremarkable in this though.

Faggot type clothing

looks like an outfit from some kid's show on nickelodeon

I would look so unremarkable in this though.
That’s just a standard load out, it’s meant for anyone who would consider wearing something as horrific as Teddy Fresh. If you know what you’re doing in fashion of course add your own flair.

View attachment 239953
View attachment 239955

I don’t even really have a beef with H3H3. I watched him a lot back in the golden age of youtube, it’s a shame he’s cucked out now.

But these clothes are an assault on the senses. Every male who wears them in my Uni are emasculates numales without a whiff of testosterone. Get a fucking black collared shirt, a pair of pants, and some Doc Martens you gelded animals.
Theodore Stale is better ngl

Looks like something from the 90's. Looks like trash though, there are too many brands trying to make clothes for adults that mimics children's clothes. They are infantisizing adults too much. Men should not be wearing this shit, with fucken unicorns.

ONSIES UNICORN 20 MEN FLATS 2737 MB

Looks like something from the 90's. Looks like trash though, there are too many brands trying to make clothes for adults that mimics children's clothes. They are infantisizing adults too much. Men should not be wearing this shit, with fucken unicorns.

View attachment 239969
Disgusting :feelsUnreal: :feelspuke:

well good thing i dont wear that shit

Didnt even knew whats Teddy Fresh till now. Can I get cookie?

Their whole clothes brand looks like it was designed for toddlers, dunno who'd wear any of it.
I actually like the fact that they look like the whole company is making them in a satire way

Is that the intention?
Idk, all these designer clothes etc. these overpriced clothes feel like they are some kind of a joke.
Like the supreme brick or other wtffuel shit they make.

I don’t wear that

Wearing overpriced meme clothes designed by Youtubers and made in sweatshops lmao