Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were a white 6'0, 5.5/10 normie could you keep a girlfriend

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I just have so many strikes against me even on the personality front that it would be unlikely to find a girl. If I was normie looks I could fake it for one night if I was really horny to get laid, but I don't think I could keep a girlfriend.

1.) I have severe anxiety & depression that is mainly successfully treated with medication..

I have to keep my life calm with lots of free time, time for rest, and not taking on much responsibility. Right off the bat I'd be too boring for women. Any drama and I would try to run away and go silent mode until the drama passed. So women wouldn't be getting much of that adrenaline high of the drama/conflict/upset. I just like things calm and cute/warm friendly. I have too much adrenaline just living a calm life, so I don't need drama to get adrenaline, instead I like calm and slow paced.

2.) Too low energy.

Normies I see with girlfriends not only work full time, but have huge honey-do lists they have to complete each week. They are also under pressure to get promotions and take more responsibility at work. I would struggle just working full time at an easy job for me. No way would I have energy to be doing a bunch of things like working on the house, yard work, etc.. after work and on the weekends. I'd need time to rest and then time to just chill and play games or surf on the internet.

3.) INTJ.

I analyze things and like to go deeper and deeper on everything. Women hate that, hell even women sitting near me and my friend at a coffee shop move away as I start talking and going deeper and finding out the truth behind the way things are on non-political/non-controversial subjects.

Women like the magic of things being mysterious. When you give the explanation that answers the whys and let you predict it going forward, it takes away the magic. Without hte magic it doesn't have the same emotional impact that women want. Womens egos are also so huge htey can't handle truth as inevitably with people the truth is not as huge as their egos. So they choose not to learn the real reasons as what it would do to their egos.

4.) 'Nice guy'.

I wouldn't want to fake being an asshole just to create drama and be a dancing monkey faggot entertaining women. I like being a 'nice guy', and giving compliments things like that.

I'm that guy if I have something negative to say I keep it to myself. And I am conscientious of other peoples feelings.

Last edited:
I just have so many strikes against me even on the personality front that it would be unlikely to find a girl. If I was normie looks I could fake it for one night if I was really horny to get laid, but I don't think I could keep a girlfriend.

1.) I have severe anxiety & depression that is mainly successfully treated with medication..

I have to keep my life calm with lots of free time, time for rest, and not taking on much responsibility. Right off the bat I'd be too boring for women. Any drama and I would try to run away and go silent mode until the drama passed. So women wouldn't be getting much of that adrenaline high of the drama/conflict/upset. I just like things calm and cute/warm friendly. I have too much adrenaline just living a calm life, so I don't need drama to get adrenaline, instead I like calm and slow paced.

2.) Too low energy.

Normies I see with girlfriends not only work full time, but have huge honey-do lists they have to complete each week. They are also under pressure to get promotions and take more responsibility at work. I would struggle just working full time at an easy job for me. No way would I have energy to be doing a bunch of things like working on the house, yard work, etc.. after work and on the weekends. I'd need time to rest and then time to just chill and play games or surf on the internet.

3.) INTJ.

I analyze things and like to go deeper and deeper on everything. Women hate that, hell even women sitting near me and my friend at a coffee shop move away as I start talking and going deeper and finding out the truth behind the way things are on non-political/non-controversial subjects.

Women like the magic of things being mysterious. When you give the explanation that answers the whys and let you predict it going forward, it takes away the magic. Without hte magic it doesn't have the same emotional impact that women want. Womens egos are also so huge htey can't handle truth as inevitably with people the truth is not as huge as their egos. So they choose not to learn the real reasons as what it would do to their egos.

4.) 'Nice guy'.

I wouldn't want to fake being an asshole just to create drama and be a dancing monkey faggot entertaining women. I like being a 'nice guy', and giving compliments things like that.

I'm that guy if I have something negative to say I keep it to myself. And I am conscientious of other peoples feelings.
Look in the mirror and you'll see why you won't get or be able to keep a girlfriend

I’m sure a noodle would still date you just to brag about her 6’0 white bf. Personality doesn’t matter.

I’m sure a noodle would still date you just to brag about her 6’0 white bf. Personality doesn’t matter.

hmm good point, basically near unto 100% of the STEMcels at my company who are normies have Asian girlfriends.

6'2" 5.5+ in college with beer money , a white dude can have 3 or 4 different sluts per year.
After college, I dont know if he can keep one, may vary from case to case.

6'2" 5.5+ in college with beer money , a white dude can have 3 or 4 different sluts per year.
After college, I dont know if he can keep one, may vary from case to case.

My hypothetical was only a 6'0 guy, so not quite as lucky as that guy. Thing is I can believe a guy who is really outgoing, gets into constant dramas with women, etc.. could successfully be dating as a 5.5/10, 6'0 white guy.

Also if he gymaxxed, style maxxed, etc. Then redpill 'game' to be an asshole which creates the conflict women love.

If I was normie looks I could fake it for one night if I was really horny to get laid, but I don't think I could keep a girlfriend.
At least you could have sex then. A significant improvement from being an incel.

Although this is mainly cope. If a female is attracted to you enough to have sex initially, she will overlook at lot of your flaws. A female either blindly hates you or blindly loves you (depending on your attractiveness).

Also, if you can pump and dump one slut, you can also easily pump and dump another one.

At least you could have sex then. A significant improvement from being an incel.

Although this is mainly cope. If a female is attracted to you enough to have sex initially, she will overlook at lot of your flaws. A female either blindly hates you or blindly loves you (depending on your attractiveness).

Also, if you can pump and dump one slut, you can also easily pump and dump another one.
Ya it would be a step up.

I know what you are saying especially at for good looking or ugly people. But normies i've seen they actually are able to get dates, and if they put insane work and time in, even get sex once in awhile. But they can't keep girls.

Another point I realized.. our 5.5/10, 6'0 white normie hes going to be competing for Beckies/land whales. Which takes a lot of the incentive out of it to try that hard and put that much work in.

The Becky will be looking to monkey branch ASAP.

Last edited:
“I like being a nice guy”

Cucked. Being nice doesn’t get you anywhere or anything in this world dude. Haven’t you got that through your thick fucking skull yet? Be disagreeable and cruel and you will live a happier life unironically.

I know what you are saying especially at for good looking or ugly people. But normies i've seen they actually are able to get dates, and if they put insane work and time in, even get sex once in awhile. But they can't keep girls.
More often it is the opposite though.

Chad gets one-night-stands, while for average men, the only chance of getting sex is to enter a relationship, where the female also will try to wait for sex.

Exceptions exist, but this makes sense from an evolutionary viewpoint. Females risk more by having a one-night-stand than by entering a relationship. Therefore getting a one-night-stand is generally harder than getting a relationship.

“I like being a nice guy”

Cucked. Being nice doesn’t get you anywhere or anything in this world dude. Haven’t you got that through your thick fucking skull yet? Be disagreeable and cruel and you will live a happier life unironically.
I got that when i was 19. I've missed the mark. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

I'm a White 5'6 2/10 truecel who can't get a gf

Anyone who matches that title

(white 6'0, 5.5/10 normie)​

shouldn't be here

1234 cope cope cope cope.

normie with these problems will still struggle hard as the world leans more and more towards hypergamy, normie just doesnt cut it anymore even a NT normie struggles. Meanwhile autistic chad effortlessly slays, when we cant be chad we dream of at least being normie, which is sad because now even normie isnt enough.

Last edited:
White 6ft average loking normie aint incel. They are failed normie tier at best.

normie with these problems will still struggle hard as the world leans more and more towards hypergamy, normie just doesnt cut it anymore even a NT normie struggles. Meanwhile autistic chad effortlessly slays, when we cant be chad we dream of at least being normie, which is sad because now even normie isnt enough.

Ya a good way to judge things is how people at the median/norm are doing. Eg.. in economics neither looking at the poor or super rich tells us that much about how the economy of the place is doing.

For example both some shit hole country and some advanced developed country have poor & super rich. The difference is for normal people from like the 5% to the 95%.

I've also noticed that normie philosophy is to look at some extreme outlier and then form their paradigms of whatever they are thinking about, based on that notable outlier. For example girls will talk about some woman on Oprah who was 200 pounds and 39 years old, never married waiting for Chad.. and then she met some hunk and now they are happily married with children.

Of course normies and foids take this way of looking at the world because it means they can believe whatever the fuck they want, without having to face hard reality, as there is always outliers for every example.

Why being blackpilled matters is when you have a very advanced and accurate understanding of things, you can make good decisions from your position. Eg.. this year I am up 105% on my stock account. I am applying the same blackpilled thinking to investing. Say you believed in a company, thought you bought in at a good price, but then it goes down. And on further research you find things you didn't know at first, that change your thinking and now you are bearish on the stock, so then you can sell even taking a loss, and prevent taking a further loss.

A normie will never do that, they won't challenge their own beliefs. And they don't want to believe that they will take a loss on the stock, so they will hold it all the way down. And how they stay in blissful ignorance is by intentionally not looking into things.

Last edited:

2.) Too low energy.

3.) INTJ.

4.) 'Nice guy'.

You would need a 6 figure income minimum to hold on to a non landwhale western foid younger than 30 yrs of age.

Autistic chad would be nothing more than a living dildo for most holes anyways. He isnt useful longterm if they cant hide their fling with him.

What most normies are condemned to is courting used up beckys and staceys if they make enough money.

Last edited: