Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you were given one chance to redo your life from the very beginning with all the knowledge you have now

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Would you take it and if so what would you do differently?

WILL I STILL BE A 5'4 SHITSKIN SANDCEL ?

WILL I STILL BE A 5'4 SHITSKIN SANDCEL ?
Yes, this question is assuming you're still the same person you are now, just that your current conscious is being transferred to your infant self mere seconds after his birth.

There’s so many things I would do differently to make sure I don’t fail at life

Yes, this question is assuming you're still the same person you are now, just that your current conscious is being transferred to your infant self mere seconds after his birth.
WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT I WOULD STILL GET BULLIED AND SHIT ON FOR HAVING A CROOKED NOSE AND SHITSKIN BY NORMALNIGGERS :lasereyes::feelsping:

BEST THING YOU WOULD DO IS GO ER AT 7 YEARS OLD AND SHOOT UP NIGGERS AND CUCKS AND NOT GET ANY CONSEQUENCES FOR IT :feelsLSD:

Eat real meat and veggies no processed shit garbage, sportsmaxx, IQmax, and if it didnt work rapemaxxermaxx in HS in bully 1 the video game

Nope, you'll still have your shitty genetics. Only so far you can go with 'em :feelsbadman:

Would be a ton of effort for little return. Besides, imagine all the time it'd take till you're back to where you are rn.

Also, what knowledge? The blackpill? I already acknowledged my physical inferiority subconsciously since when I was a kid. I just couldn't put it into words. There's a reason none of us had the personality of a Chad even as an unknowing kid, and it wasn't because of chance. We just have the theoretical part down now, but we always had the experiential one. No significant change here.

Sportsmax, gymmax, educationmax, social interactionmax, study way harder and play soccer and go into wrestling in school, go into boxing or MMA instead of taekwondo, don't get me wrong in was fun, but it wasn't competitive and when it came time for me to have to defend myself i couldn't rely on taekwondo. Have more self control instead of spurging out all the time when I was a teen. Wash my face properly so the acne isn't as bad. Just these steps alone would be enough to resolve many, many issues i faced later on

I'd dietmaxx instead of eating fast food shit, swimmingmaxx, studymaxx

Who wouldn't tbh, even if you still end up subhuman you can at least correct some mistakes and become rich.

I would rape a foid when I was too young to get in trouble so I wouldn’t have to face the consequences

Would you take it and if so what would you do differently?
Get a job and credit card as soon as possible, then start mining and buying bitcoin as soon as possible. That's all you'd really need to do.

I would rape a foid when I was too young to get in trouble so I wouldn’t have to face the consequences
JFL there would still be consequences. You wouldn't be allowed around regular children, you'd have to waste time doing psych evaluations all the time, your parents would see you as a demon child and secretly want you to just die (they'll feel guilty, but they will still want it) - oh and in that alternative universe they might kill you, give you up for adoption, sell you off, etc, who knows?.

If you have the mind of the adult and you are in the body of a child, it's best to just pretend to be stupid and not draw attention to yourself.

Yeah I’d join this forum earlier at 2017 so I can call myself an OG

Nothing would change 4 the better.
You can't change the shape of your skull bones.

I’d still be incel

Disregard “education” and put all my time in gymmaxxing, socialmaxing, NT-maxxing.

I would make fat bank by investing in Google, YouTube, Facebook and bitcoin.

Disregard “education” and put all my time in gymmaxxing, socialmaxing, NT-maxxing.

I would make fat bank by investing in Google, YouTube, Facebook and bitcoin.

Yes that’s my goal. I can stop the breaking dick incident and fix so many mistakes.

Ascend in highschool. Literally the one time in life where a subnormie guy has a chance of true ascension.

1. maintain very good physique
2. get on HGH
3. finasteride at 16 as my balding started at 17
4. beg tons of money from all my family members, get a part time job, invest all of it in bitcoin to get money for NEET / many surgeries to correct my face issues

I'd still keep the same genes so tbh nothing would really change

I wouldn't play nintendo ds games and read books to avoid nearsightedness and instead use large double monitors. I wouldn't wageslave a shit job for years to make little amounts. Then, I would study only the valuable things in my life that I have used. After that, I would spend all my money on a god setup whilst looks maxxing with mewing and sleeping properly.

I would take it. Things I would change include:
1-Not spilling my guts to my best friend in 6th grade ( it ended up ruining our friendship)
2- sticking to myself more instead of trying to stand out in 6th grade ( it got me bullied)
3- not trying to get my father full custody ( ruined him financially and made the abuse from my mother worse)
4 trying to kill myself more when I had opportunity’s ( knowing it never gets better)

Hgh
Gymmaxx earlier
Stop letting my parents run my life
Not drug cope

I would gymmaxx and study harder to get into a better college

As soon as I exist the womb I would try to find and then fuck a random woman giving birth because we are both already naked so I would mog 100% of chads

The first thought that came to my mind is buy bitcoin when it was very cheap. JFL. Also I'd try to be as lean as possible so that I wouldn't have high levels of estrogen. I think being fat as a teenager made me shorter, made my cock and frame smaller. I'd start to mew since a very young age. And I'd try to study something useful.

Last edited:
I would decide to be born chad obviously
what a big mistake that was not being born chad the first time :feelshaha:

I would change my diet so that I optimise bone growth. 90% of my inceldom is due to my shit diet growing up. It sucks knowing that my fate could have been different if I just ate more protein and got more Vitamin D.

I would try to be a lovable son. I wonder why my parents didn’t just kick me out at young age

Literally would just spend all my time on the internet just like I am now

it is ogre

I was literally thinking the exact same thing :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

would be ostracized by everyone I know tho :feelshaha:

Sportsmaxx, Eatmaxx, NTmaxx, oneitisapproachmaxx, HGHmaxx, Studymaxx, darktraidmaxx.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back