Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If you were given the opportunity to purchase a child bride and just wait until she reaches AOC would you accept?

Would you purchase a child bride and wait until AOC?

• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Hypothetically, if it was legal in your country, and you could afford it, and everyone involved was agreeable to the deal.

No, the child cannot consent.

No.

i would purchase a teen foid though

112aaa1acbefcdcb986005a3596b6d43

why not

but she should be kept seclude until reach AOC, I don't want chad to deflorate her

Correct, a child can't. But women don't deserve rights either. So once she reaches AOC she loses the right to refuse sex to her husband.

Why purchase? Who gets the money for what?

Volcel in Minecraft.

I'd sure as hell do it in Minecraft if I was able to raise her isolated from society. It's the only way to have a successful marriage nowadays in Minecraft tbh.

Why is there a no option?
Volcel.

I'd sure as hell do it if I was able to raise her isolated from society. It's the only way to have a successful marriage nowadays tbh.
That guy is always bluepill as hell with opinions.

Why purchase? Who gets the money for what?
Her family. Like in Vietnam or other SEA countries this type of deal is actually plausible.

IT is going to be all over this thread

bluepillers: only 15?

Why the hell would i buy a women for money when i can buy top tier copes?

im already old i cant wait.

Hypothetically, if it was legal in your country, and you could afford it, and everyone involved was agreeable to the deal.
((((FBI)))

glow brighter

No, she will still be Chad only.

I would definitely do this in a Minecraft server of course and make sure she is raised well and knows how to play Minecraft properly. Then I will have sex with my new Minecraft gf
hi coawh85
Keep crying deformed landwhale freak

Her family. Like in Vietnam or other SEA countries this type of deal is actually plausible.
But still: Why purchase? For the guarantee that you get her later in a kind of arranged marriage? This guarantees not that she stay with you.

Correct, a child can't. But women don't deserve rights either. So once she reaches AOC she loses the right to refuse sex to her husband.
Imagine caring about consent from foids. Consent can always be manufactured under right circumstances