Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If you work a 9-5 making 15-20 an hour you will never get pussy.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Only if you’re attractive or white.

Women want a man that makes 80-120k a year at LEAST not even adding in the expense of bills and rent.

Last edited:
Money is cope except to be a beta buck cuck.

big truth. This especially applies for curries looking for arranged marriage. I have curry cousins who earning mere 60-90k despite nearing their 30s, very cucked and pathetic. And curry foids especially see this and refuse marriage. My cousins try over and over. And women refuse. The only women willing to accept them are either fat, poor, Uber religious trash.

Good curry foids want tallfag confident curry man who earns 120k+ minimum and drives a good car. Many curries cheap out on their cars, further hurting their reputation and chances of getting pussy

@Reclusemaxer you’re fucked unless you go back to college and get a good degree.

If you are a 4 or 5/10 normie looks and want an actual real wife who will be the mother of your children you need to be making $300k+.

If you are a 4 or 5/10 normie looks and want an actual real wife who will be the mother of your children you need to be making $300k+.
Sad truth. And that money will take 10 years at the least after college to get to for most people. So you'll be 32 by then.

This world is well and truly fucked.

@Reclusemaxer you’re fucked unless you go back to college and get a good degree.
I’m gonna end up working a 9-5 regardless I don’t have the skills or the IQ for anything better

I’m gonna end up working a 9-5 regardless I don’t have the skills or the IQ for anything better
Get ready to cope with video games and movies

Get ready to cope with video games and movies
It's too brutal how much work raped the brain. I now even watch some jewtube vids after meetings at work because of how horrible my brain is raped.

Good thing I'm white :feelzez:

Good thing I'm white :feelzez:
Ryan Stiles Middle Finger GIF

I work at burger kang

Here 60k is already top 5%
Almost every cuck earns below 24k a year