Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If your family made fun of you when you interacted with girls during your childhood/adolescence, it's over

PHp

PHp

21 yo 3.5/10 truecel monster
★★
Think about it, as a child you're still very impressionable and your personality/morals/character are very easily malleable. When your family (most likely your parents or uncles) mocked you for talking to girls, you started to get traumatized and unconsciously saw it as something wrong. Honestly becoming a mentalcel because of this cruelty might even be worse than being one because you're autistic. Maybe you could've been at least a low tier normie, you didn't have and don't have autism, but your family fucked your mind and destroyed every hope you had to live a normal life, and they don't even know the damage they've caused.

My mother still calls me gay, most of my family knows I dont get laid.

Its so fucking over. Even if I did get laid, the would never believe me.

My mother still calls me gay, most of my family knows I dont get laid.

Its so fucking over. Even if I did get laid, the would never believe me.
For a while my father thought I was a homo because I just could never get a girl.

For a while my father thought I was a homo because I just could never get a girl.
My father wants me to start a family and pass my genes and he says there is time.

My mother wants me to get laid and drown in girls 24/7 or she thinks I am gay. Even though she is aware that I have never been close sexually with a woman or anywhere near even holding a hand.

Mothers are always the ones that lean to degeneracy.

I dont have a family. My mother used to call me gay but I stopped listening. The people I grew up around all had severe mental disorder so this type of stuff didnt even matter. I quietly grew up, missed out on my youth, missed any chance of going to college and now all i have left is to wageslave.

Think about it, as a child you're still very impressionable and your personality/morals/character are very easily malleable. When your family (most likely your parents or uncles) mocked you for talking to girls, you started to get traumatized and unconsciously saw it as something wrong. Honestly becoming a mentalcel because of this cruelty might even be worse than being one because you're autistic. Maybe you could've been at least a low tier normie, you didn't have and don't have autism, but your family fucked your mind and destroyed every hope you had to live a normal life, and they don't even know the damage they've caused.
This is true. My father still mocks me for talking to girls. In the store one day, a girl (from high school) was talking to me and my father was openly laughing at me. It destroyed me, and he is a big reason for the way I am.

This is true. My father still mocks me for talking to girls. In the store one day, a girl (from high school) was talking to me and my father was openly laughing at me. It destroyed me, and he is a big reason for the way I am.
RIP. Have you even talked to him about it?

RIP. Have you even talked to him about it?
Yeah, I told him to stop and he just continued to mock me. He has been doing since since the fucking day I was born. He was the one who stopped me from going to the prestigious college I wanted to go to, and he was the one who kept me in my room all day. In school and even today, he makes fun of me when I talk to guys even and I never had any friends, even now, because I always feel ashamed to talk to other. He really did try hard to destroy me and he succeeded.

Yeah, I told him to stop and he just continued to mock me. He has been doing since since the fucking day I was born. He was the one who stopped me from going to the prestigious college I wanted to go to, and he was the one who kept me in my room all day. In school and even today, he makes fun of me when I talk to guys even and I never had any friends, even now, because I always feel ashamed to talk to other. He really did try hard to destroy me and he succeeded.
This was worse than I thought. Its like he wants a perma incel son or something. Maybe he has mental issues?

This was worse than I thought. Its like he wants a perma incel son or something. Maybe he has mental issues?
Yes he does. He just wants me to stay home all day with him. whenever I tried--back in high school--to talk to others, he would immediately shut me down. I am autistic and have anxiety to begin with, and he knew that and really exploited it. and when I wanted to go to college of course, he opposed it and made me attend a local school. That really destroyed my self-esteem and confidence (as back in high school I used to take pride in my very good academic performance). In college I just stayed in my room all day and became depressed. I wanted to attend a prestigious school and live in the dorms, so as to improve my social skills.

So anyways, he just saw me rot away for all those years, and even now he tries to put me down. even just a few weeks ago some fat foid from high school was talking to me and he mocked me for it.

Of course, I hate him.

They stopped making fun of me when I started out-earning all of them combined. Now they're super nice, but I'm paying a lot for it.

Yes he does. He just wants me to stay home all day with him. whenever I tried--back in high school--to talk to others, he would immediately shut me down. I am autistic and have anxiety to begin with, and he knew that and really exploited it. and when I wanted to go to college of course, he opposed it and made me attend a local school. That really destroyed my self-esteem and confidence (as back in high school I used to take pride in my very good academic performance). In college I just stayed in my room all day and became depressed. I wanted to attend a prestigious school and live in the dorms, so as to improve my social skills.

So anyways, he just saw me rot away for all those years, and even now he tries to put me down. even just a few weeks ago some fat foid from high school was talking to me and he mocked me for it.

Of course, I hate him.
kill him in minecraft

Of course, I hate him.
I don't know what else to say man. Sorry for your situation. I know this might sound :soy: , but Your father is emotionally abusive.

They stopped making fun of me when I started out-earning all of them combined. Now they're super nice, but I'm paying a lot for it.
What do u work as? how much do u earn? Good work
I don't know what else to say man. Sorry for your situation. I know this might sound :soy: , but Your father is emotionally abusive.
Its true. I live independently now, but it still makes me angry. I got such a low GPA and I did the wrong major, because of all the depression. I had to pay such a heavy price. I just have to work hard and hopefully things will get better for me, that is all their is to it, I guess.

Programmercel and I used to make six figures on patents that I own. Not any more, now I'm just a regular programmercel.

Programmercel and I used to make six figures on patents that I own. Not any more, now I'm just a regular programmercel.
Wow that's a lot. Did u save the money in an ETF or savings fund? You should do that, and later on, enjoy the interest.

Wow that's a lot. Did u save the money in an ETF or savings fund? You should do that, and later on, enjoy the interest.
Unplanned things happened and I had to liquidate and spend most of it. It didn't really contribute much to my life earning that much money, there was nothing that I wanted that cost money.

What if everyone did that to me? Srsly I was shamed every single time I talked to a girl in a non turbo autistic serious way. Aaaaah look at hiiim he's trying to flirt.

Shut me down every single time, even when I wasn't trying to do anything.

I remember in kindergarten when I was still pretty low inhib and tried to flirt with a girl for the first time.

The girl was not interested, but if rejection wasn't hard enough, my family also humiliated me for it, even years later, in a very condescending tone "remember when you tried, but you failed? it was so funny." And they never missed a chance to tell everyone about it.

They've always loved to embarrass me in every situation of life.

My dad's kind of like this too. It's projection. Sadly we don't all have Chad dad's so just write him off as a faggot.
I remember in kindergarten when I was still pretty low inhib and tried to flirt with a girl for the first time.

The girl was not interested, but if rejection wasn't hard enough, my family also humiliated me for it, even years later, in a very condescending tone "remember when you tried, but you failed? it was so funny." And they never missed a chance to tell everyone about it.

They've always loved to embarrass me in every situation of life.
Flirting in fucking kindergarden? Get the fuck out of here fucking giga Chad.

Its true. I live independently now, but it still makes me angry. I got such a low GPA and I did the wrong major, because of all the depression. I had to pay such a heavy price. I just have to work hard and hopefully things will get better for me, that is all their is to it, I guess.
Yeah I had to go fucking night school until I was 20 just to finish high school from getting so depressed and low IQ :feelsrope:

This happened to me but I am also autistic and ugly so it was over regardless

My mother last week made fun of me for talking to a checkout girl. I was just being nice to her and trying to make small talk and my mother says “Why were you flirting with her?” :forcedsmile: