Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If your mother wasn’t a virgin

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If she wasn’t a virgin before she met your dad, then technically you spent 9 months of your life inside of a uterus that Chad used as his cum depository.

it also means our father isn't our only father :feelsclown:

My mother was a virgin.

It's over for cumdepositorycels.

i hate my mom she's a cunt for bringing me to this fucked up world, the day she die i will smile

I think this is a lot more common in Islamic communities than it is in other communities. Of course, it doesn't apply to new mothers but the older generation is like this mostly. My mother was a virgin when she married my father and for him it was his third marriage (not all at the same time; the first two ended in divorce).

i hate my mom she's a cunt for bringing me to this fucked up world

my mom shouldve known she was breeding with a psychotic chad that would transfer his mental illness onto me

I wish I had marinated in some Chad DNA, it might have rubbed off on me

My mother was a virgin.

It's over for cumdepositorycels.
I wish I had marinated in some Chad DNA, it might have rubbed off on me
Cope

I think this is a lot more common in Islamic communities than it is in other communities. Of course, it doesn't apply to new mothers but the older generation is like this mostly. My mother was a virgin when she married my father and for him it was his third marriage (not all at the same time; the first two ended in divorce).
The modern world is breeding whores and cucks

Last edited:
The mother topic:)

I want to know , but how can i ask something like that

:chad: :chad:

i dont think mine was a virgin.

It’s over before you were even born theory

she was a virgin

I expected a hateful response when I saw your username in the alerts, jfl. Since you weren't, I will give you the deets. My father's first wife was Pakistani, I believe he married in his mid 20s. Eventually he divorced her on bad terms. Then he came to Europe in his late 20s, married his second wife whom was half Dutch and half French. They divorced on good terms because my paternal grandparents wanted to have grandchildren but my father's second wife was a devout Christian who didn't want to have her children having to choose between Islam (my father's religion) or Christianity (her religion) and so my father married his third wife, a Pakistani, whom is my mother.

I expected a hateful response when I saw your username in the alerts, jfl. Since you weren't, I will give you the deets. My father's first wife was Pakistani, I believe he married in his mid 20s. Eventually he divorced her on bad terms. Then he came to Europe in his late 20s, married his second wife whom was half Dutch and half French. They divorced on good terms because my paternal grandparents wanted to have grandchildren but my father's second wife was a devout Christian who didn't want to have her children having to choose between Islam (my father's religion) or Christianity (her religion) and so my father married his third wife, a Pakistani, whom is my mother.
Your father slayed on par with Imran Khan then and you're an Incel, Brootal.
Pakis slay much better than your average STEMmaxxed curry anyway :chad: :chad:

Last edited:
Autism thinking about your mother’s vagina

817508997155845059 virgin mary 1

Cope harder non trinity cels

Screenshot 20201209 043124 Brave