Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you're an ethnic,

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
then you're an instantly in an incel in all the world. just kys

Ik right

If we were white we wouldnt be incels rn

skills that need to survive in the new world
Cutting down trees, Skinning animal fur and getting rid of guts of prey you catch in the wild, Starting a fire without matches or lighter fluid, Hotwiring a car in order to travel to areas quicker
Taking apart any kind of gun and being able to put it back together
Being able to scan a building for intruders/defenders, Bandaging and using a torniquet if you or someone has been shot, Finding a clean water source that isn't stagnant, Knowing how to steal gas from abandoned vehicles/ Steal gas from gas stations, Knowing how to avoid thermal cameras/Thermal Imagery

According to 2022 data, ethnic countries have the highest birthrate, many time even DOUBLE as high as white western countries.

Stop with this delusional self-hating nonsense, the number just don't back it up.
yes, i can go to the park at night, grab a 5 years old girl, rape her, make her pregnant and boost the birth rate even more

True
According to 2022 data, ethnic countries have the highest birthrate, many time even DOUBLE as high as white western countries.

Stop with this delusional self-hating nonsense, the number just don't back it up.
that's rape, ethnics don't have romance

Recently I came back to school and Jesus I fucking hate the environment, every single normie here fucking sucks and I wish the worst for them in life except a few good people who genuinely deserve happiness.

I want to dominate these subhumans in every way to prove my superiority fucking normies fuck them

i work a few months a year and i found that the best way to get around it is just to act super non NT with the people u dont like, they will leave u alone, only works if you mog them all or u might get in trouble

You have to just recognize how inferior they are. If someone is talking down to your or pissing you off remind them of their place. The average joe is a dumb sheep who should just bow down.

When did I ever suggest that? there are plenty of ethnics that create families under normal circumstances.

You guys seriously need your own subforum to pollute this treash, I hate having to read statistically inaccurate threads everyday
all stats support jbw.
and birth rate is dropping is lots of countries like china, japan, korea, north africa and other because of feminism.
when forced arranged marriage stop being a thing then ethnic males don't have anyway of ascension.
also all my stats are statistically proven, you're the one bullshitting yourself and others here.
there's literally a whole forum made by whites to support jbw

even in this forum, lots of whites know that being white increase your smv.
if you don't want to read my threads you can use ignore.

1D741AAD 0CF2 467A 9483 C696D080A793

Islam also has this problem like Christianity for sure.
Merely being told by some random schizo to follow his bs, then you refuse it, you get permanently doomed to hell. No second chances, no retry. One mistake and permanent doom. Ofc this isn't the only hole, just one of many, like how Muhammad cucked his adopted son and then banned adoption because his adopted son's fiance was too attractive. How they claim the moon split but 0 evidence nor records from anywhere.

As wise folk once said: "Brown is the color of defeat"