Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you're attracted to noodlewhores then you're a faggot

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
Chinks have zero sexual dimorphism so if you're attracted to noodlewhores, you're basically saying you would fuck a ricecel with long hair or is wearing a wig.

i hate noodlewhores
and noodlewhores simps

The average noodlefemoid is more feminine & womanly compared to the average Mayofemoid minus the smaller on average breast size. You are just projecting your own faggotry onto others.

The average noodlefemoid is more feminine & womanly compared to the average Mayofemoid minus the smaller on average breast size. You are just projecting your own faggotry onto others.
Ok faggot

I only fap to 2D whores.
3D foids disgust me.

If someone prefers noodlewhores I assume he's a loser. We go for what we think we have the best chance with and cope by telling ourselves it's what we naturally prefer, or that white foids are less womanly than asian foids. There are plenty of ugly as fuck asian whores and fat bitches, loser whites just don't want to admit it. Doesn't mean whitecels are wrong though, that's why SEAmaxxing is a thing.

What if a miracle happens and a noodlewhore offered you sex? What would you do?

What if a miracle happens and a noodlewhore offered you sex? What would you do?
I'm assuming that's a guy because after being treated horribly by foids my whole life due to my looks, there's no way that one of them will just randomly show me interest.

Depends on the type of noodles they like.

Well said!

I'll take it further, if you like bantoid foids you're secretly gay and wanna get infected with hiv.

Based. Noodlewhores are the INFERIOR race of foids.

Bantus aka niggers who inhabit 40% of Africa.
Niggers shouldn't be allowed to share the same streets as us. They should be put in a zoo at the very least.

noodlewhore stonks prove men will fuck anything.

iu

Chinks have zero sexual dimorphism so if you're attracted to noodlewhores, you're basically saying you would fuck a ricecel with long hair or is wearing a wig.
100%.

lol!

I've started losing my attraction towards them. Japs have nice bodies and faces but my god do they look like fucking frogs without makeup.

Agreed. Except for Japanese foids. They are cute