Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your head

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
I was in SF two weeks ago, what a shithole
Used syringes everywhere, poop everywhere, retarted LGBTQ flags in some places

It's a city full of faggots, rices, curries and liberal scum

It's even worse than LA

Americancels can you post your opinion? I'm not American but I've been to several states

yup and a house there is only $2 million dollars (literally)

The inevitable end result of liberal policies - extreme wealth inequality, rampant crime, insane prices

yup and a house there is only $2 million dollars (literally)

The inevitable end result of liberal policies - extreme wealth inequality, rampant crime, insane prices
Yeah I'd rather buy a good house in Nevada or Utah or new jersey for that price, fuck San cuckcisco

Yeah I'd rather buy a good house in Nevada or Utah or new jersey for that price, fuck San cuckcisco
if I had that much $ in my area I could retire forever and never have to wagecuck again

if I had that much $ in my area I could retire forever and never have to wagecuck again
You can be an oligarch in my country, with that money you are solidly in the top 100 of the richest men here

Never been to the West Coast, but SF makes NYC look like Singapore in comparison.

Look at my avatar.
Now: if i ever even dare to fly to Sanfran, please, shoot me down with a 12 gauge double barrell shotgun and make my skull squirt my brain all over the walls because i sware on whatever your stupid godcope is, i'd rather die violently than step a single foot in that shithole.

FUCK THAT STATE AND EXPECIALLY THAT CITY. FUCK THE BIRTHPLACE OF MODERN DEGENERACY. SHOULD. BE. NUKED.

If you're rich and a subhuman ethnic male, then California is a perfect place to live. All of the urban areas are packed full of homeless and deathnics. Good place for food copes and nature copes.

Most of the Chads and Stacies live in the rich areas. I spent some time in SoCal in the summer and drove from Los Angeles to San Diego. The coastal towns and neighborhoods are filled with moggERs. You can understand why ER went ER if you went there yourself.

Its hell on earth.

Its all around bad if youre not a rich, tall, and good looking white male. Can't stress it enough.

These foids are the most racist, hypocritical, hypergamous foids in the entire world. When women have power and influence, look at what happens. SF and Seattle being the two feminist capitals of America and are the prime examples.

I was in SF two weeks ago, what a shithole
Used syringes everywhere, poop everywhere, retarted LGBTQ flags in some places

It's a city full of faggots, rices, curries and liberal scum

It's even worse than LA

Americancels can you post your opinion? I'm not American but I've been to several states
I aint gonna to san fagsicko anytime soon, mang:feelsugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back