Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you're not a virgin, I hate you

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
There are people who hate blacks, there are people who hate gays, I hate sexually active people, I really really wish they didn't fucking exist. It's humiliating how they can get all the things that I have DREAMT about all the time since I was a depressed teen. Now I'm a 21yo adult, and knowing that people my age are experiencing MY DREAM on a daily basis makes me furious.

There are incels who want a virgin girl, but I consider myself different, because I actually find experienced girls hotter, but I still prefer virgin girls when it comes to relationships, because I don't like the idea of having a relationship with a person that I hate soooo much. If you are a sexhaver, it doesn't matter whether you're man, female, gay or conservative, I HATE YOU AND YOU ARE MY ENEMY.

This is why I don't want a sex positive society, I want the opposite, I want a sex negative society in which these assholes can't fully enjoy their sexuality. I couldn't experience sexual freedom so I'll make sure they don't experience it either.

Last edited:
Total sexhaver death™

KILL CHADS AND GRAPE STACIES :feelsdevil: (in fortnite ofc)

I actually find experienced girls hotter, but I still prefer virgin girls when it comes to relationships, because I don't like the idea of having a relationship with a person that I hate soooo much.
:what: bro what did I just read

KILL CHADS AND GRAPE STACIES :feelsdevil: (in fortnite ofc)
Kidnap chads and cut off their dicks so they have to experience sexlessness forever just as we will have to, this will be our terrorism (in roblox).

There are people who hate blacks, there are people who hate gays, I hate sexually active people, I really really wish they didn't fucking exist. It's humiliating how they can get all the things that I have DREAMT about all the time since I was a depressed teen. Now I'm a 21yo adult, and knowing that people my age are experiencing MY DREAM on a daily basis makes me furious.

There are incels who want a virgin girl, but I consider myself different, because I actually find experienced girls hotter, but I still prefer virgin girls when it comes to relationships, because I don't like the idea of having a relationship with a person that I hate soooo much. If you are a sexhaver, it doesn't matter whether you're man, female, gay or conservative, I HATE YOU AND YOU ARE MY ENEMY.

This is why I don't want a sex positive society, I want the opposite, I want a sex negative society in which these assholes can't fully enjoy their sexuality. I couldn't experience sexual freedom so I'll make sure they don't experience it either.
Bro you're 21, don't dwell in suffering find peace.

I envy whores I wish I had as much sexual abundance as them.
yeah me too. but for me personally i just would find it so disgusting to be with a female that has had several dicks inside of her already

Bro you're 21, don't dwell in suffering find peace.
Hard to be in peace while knowing that your oneitis is getting fucked by abusive Chads and Tyrones that are taller and stronger than you.

Hard to be in peace while knowing that your oneitis is getting fucked by abusive Chads and Tyrones that are taller and stronger than you.
Fuck these bitches. I just want to be happy

It's ovER. But revenge isn't completely beyond your grasp. Go ER (in GTA V). :society:

I don't really hate homos, but i hate the first and last of your sentence. I think this incel problem is soyciety punishing us for not being compliant with the unitarian progressive liberal crap, I believe we are owed women as slaves and are entitled to slave farm dungeons.

Anyone noticed that chad & tyrones dont have to go to school aswell.
But they get everything.
Going to school to gave me nothing.